Mission Switch Fly

Hi

Here comes an adventure 

(Erica p.o.v.)

I finally made it to the idiot office. Grandpa, dad and mom and the principal were all standing there. We were just waiting for the others to come.

"Hi grandpa and dad and mom" I said still depressed.

"Sweetheart you seem a little off." Mom asked

"Duh I am a little off. We are going on a mission without Ben because he betrayed us, he betrayed me. It will be so much harder to figure out there plan. We don't have Ben. I know I use to be all  'why does he get to be the star' Well now that this has happened I see why we need him! I need him! I didn't know how much help he is to me! Or the rest of the group! He comforts me, he talks to me, he comes back after I push him, he is dumb but brave, he cares for the people he loves and more things but you know what he can't be Ben for us because we have seen him and Spyder make mayhem. He betrayed me like bam. He didn't even give me one of his comforting hugs as a goodbye. He just left then and there. Christmas and New Years are in two weeks! I was hoping to spend time with him then! I was hoping to hear him make funny jokes that I am trying to make sure I won't laugh! I am hoping he isn't really bad. But you know what I don't know the answer! To any of those. I didn't know that I cared for him this much! He relies on me a lot, but now I see I also relie on him a lot too! I am lost with everything! I have no answer for anything! And the only one I liked maybe even loved left me and hurt me really badly! The next time I see him he is going to think I hate him a lot but guess what somehow I don't. I love him more then ever! Were is Vivian?" I said screaming.

"Sweetheart I didn't know you felt that way. Also Vivian is at Mi6 getting things ready for this mission." mom said

"We will get him back Dead or alive" grandpa said in a comforting voice.

"We are taking him alive even if he is bad he will not die. We will not kill him. WE WILL BRING HIM BACK ALIVE WEATHER YOU LIKE IT OR NOT. HE IS STILL BEN. BEN ALWAYS HAS SOFT PARTS AND A HALF OF MY BRAIN SAYS HE HAS NOT BETRAYED ME WHILE THE OTHER HALF SAYS HE DID BETRAY ME. WE ARE BRINGING HIM BACK ALIVE TO GET ANSWERS AND THEN WE WILL SEE WHAT WE DO WITH HIM AFTER THAT. YOU GOT IT. NONE OF YOU TOUCH HIM. HE IS MINE!!!!!!!" I said getting louder until the end I yelled he is mine. He is mine and he always will be.

"Sure thing sweetie" mom and grandpa said

"He betrayed us. Why would we do that" dad asked. Me, grandpa and mom gave him a look.

"We are getting him here to this school. ALIVE! Weather or not someone says no. HE IS MINE AND ALWAYS WILL BE MINE! Wow I like him a way lot better then I thought." I said

Dad went down scared of me. He said sure.

The rest of them finally came.

"We heard screaming so we came fast. Is everything alright" Zoe asked

Mom looked at me.

"Now it is" I said

"Ok enough chitchat. You guys have been activated for Operation Switch Fly. This operation name is actually reasonable to the mission unlike Dead Weasel. Your guys mission is to stop Spyder as always. But on this mission it will be harder because we don't have Ben and we have other parts to this and we have no idea for what will happen. If you want to chicken out go ahead." Grandpa said. No one wanted to chicken out especially in front of Cyrus.

"Ok kids our mission is also to bring Ben back. ALIVE. You have to bring him ALIVE. None of you touch or engage Ben except Erica. That is the Switch part and then fly, you guys need to do this as fast as you can. There plans are going on around Christmas." Mom said

"We are going in five minutes. We are then heading to Mi6 to get on the jet and then we will be going to our hotel and Erica and I and Catherine and Vivian will all  infiltrate Spyder base. We are doing this straight after we get to the hotel. It will be night when we arrive so that works for us. We need the rest of you to hangout at the hotel and hack things and tell us if anything is  suspicious . We are doing this Operation as fast as possible" grandpa said.

"Now go. Come to our car in five minutes" mom said.

I went to my room. It was still open with Bens room on the other side. People left his room empty because that is how much people loved him. 

I was just staring at his room.

I can't pin anyone down because of them being late. Ben was the only one who would be late. I missed Ben. It was a habit of whenever needing him while he was sleeping to pin him down. I have started to get that habit out but it is a mission so I miss doing it to him.

I want the real Benjamin Ripley back that I fell for.

The one who cares and is not evil. I want him back. These things are still paining me.

I got finished with packing and went to the car.

We all drove to Mi6 and got Vivian and told her everything.

Vivian decided to sit next to me.

"I know Ben would usually sit next to you but can I sit here. I want to talk" Vivian asked. She is Bens mom why not. I said sure. She sat next to me. The car started to move on a bumpy road.

"He loves you Erica. He thinks you hate him" Vivian said

"How do you know" I asked

"I am his mother. I know him well and what goes on in his mind." Vivian replied

"Yep Ben was amazing. I just want Ben back. I want him to be the Ben I know. The Ben I fell for but tried to hide. The Ben I and everyone loves. I want him back to my Ben. I want him to be mine. And me to be his" I said.

"I know. I also didn't know you liked Ben that much. Catherine took a video recording when you exploded." She said 

"Well many people don't know much about me. But Ben has gotten deeper in me then anyone else" I said.

We got onto the jet. We were headed for France. That is where this is taking place.

The jet ride was silent except for the announcement and a cough or sneeze from people.

We got to the hotel.

"Me and Vivian will share a room. Cyrus and Alexander get a room. Jawa and Chip get a room. Zoe and Mike get a room while Erica gets her own" mom said

We went to our rooms and unpacked.

I got ready to infiltrate. We know this is early but this is super important. Anything can happen. We needed to act fast.

I went to grandpa's room ready.

"Are we ready to face people" Mom asked

"Are we ready to take down Spyder plan" Grandpa asked

"Are we ready to do this quick" Vivian asked

"Are we ready to bring back the Ben we all knew and loved for good" I said

We all nodded to what people said.

"Let's go" 

(Ben p.o.v.)

"Also Ben. We are shooting this idea a week before Christmas because we want a break and the others think that we are setting this after Christmas so we have a head start on this"  Josh said.

I smiled. 

It was night. We then heard four big thumps on the roof. We stood in fighting positions with 3 guns pointing different directions. Josh taught me how to shoot three guns in different directions all at one time while fighting and not missing them and pointing them at 3 people all at once.

This seems like something Erica taught him.

They four people came down. It was

Erica, Catherine, Mom and Cyrus.

There we go I will try to update tomorrow.

I am well aware this is short for me but I already posted today so I don't really care.

Hope you liked this

Have a good day😆