Training

Here we go

(Erica p.o.v)

I saw Ben come out of our room. My mom must of finished talking with him.

"Hi Erica" he said

"Hi Ben" I said

He looked nevorus. We were just standing there. We both heard doors open and we could just feel the pairs of eyes on us.

"Um... are you ok physically" he asked strangely

"Yes I am fine. Thank you for asking" I replied 

"Ok are you ok mentally. I feel like I hurt you. If I did I am sorry. All you have done is help me and made sure I was ok" he said. He then walked up to me looking scared. He then hugged me. I hugged him back.

"I know you probably hate me but I am sorry. I didn't mean anything I said especially my last sentence to you. I really didn't mean it and I didn't want to hurt you. I am sorry. Do you want to go train with me and we can talk." He asked me. We were still hugging. It felt good to be in his arms.

"Yeah why not. And I am sorry. I've pushed you so many times away from me when you try to get close and then I just get jealous when you are flirting with another girl. Also you have helped me many times to and even saved my life." I said. I was trying to comfort him because he seemed nervous.

"Well ok. I was very afraid of if you would hate me and never want to talk to me" He said

"I have to admit I felt the same way. But your mom told me that you are Benjamin Ripley how long can you stay mad at someone you care a lot about and that you like talking." I said while rubbing his back. The others were shocked that I even hugged him.

"Yeah, Catherine told me that I should do something that you like with you like training so let's go and we both can talk and train" He said. I was so glad he wanted to do training with me. This is going to be fun, I think.

"Ok let's go" I said

We walked all the way down the hotel and went into the hotel gym. I didn't even realize our hands were intertwined until he squeezed my hand.

"Here Ben let me help you with your fighting. Even though you are getting a lot better at it." I said. He agreed. It felt good to be happy around Ben again. Wait I get happy around him. 

"Ok Erica what now" he asked 

"Stand in your fighting stance. Now move your back leg to your left and just kick." He did that. We spent another 3 hours working on fighting. He was getting a lot better then he already is. We took a brake.

" Nice job Ben"  I said.

" Thanks" He replied. We just sat there in silence. I couldn't take it anymore. I had to start a conversation even though I am bad at it.

"Um... I forgot to ask you if you were ok" I said

" are we talking mentally or physically" he asked with a smile.

" Both" I replied 

"Actually physically great never been better. Mentally um... not that bad." He said. I could tell there was something worry him.

( Ben p.o.v.)

Erica Hale had asked me if I was ok mentally and physically. So just wow.

I told her that I was physically fine. Mentally not that well. I could tell Erica could tell that.

"Ben what is wrong" she asked in a soothing tone. I just felt like I wanted to tell her everything but I couldn't.

" I will tell you the things that I can. There just other things I have to keep secert. " I said