Trapped

Here goes things

The truth MIGHT be revealed in this book

(Erica p.o.v.)

Oh my god. Josh taught Ben the move I wanted to teach him. He taught Ben the move I made. Wow.

I just forgot that people have been acting so strange I have been so depressed that I forgot that.

There stood in front of me was Ben and Joshua with 6 guns. There was no way we could beat that.

But we could still try.

I missed seeing Ben. Now that I haven't seen him since a while he has muscle and he is now my height and his eyes were now more greenish brown and his hair was all sandy brown. He had no makeup on and I loved him just from looking at him. He also looked hot.

Stop Erica we are on a mission 

But you have to agree with me

That is right. Now let's focus 

Guess I have picked up a few things from Ben because I had my mouth wide open.

"Who are you looking at" Joshua asked. Oh jeez I forgot he was here.

"No one" I said

"Yeah right. Your looking at me" Joshua said

" no I was looking at Ben" I replied. Ben gave me one of his goofy smiles that always makes me laugh or smirk or even smile.

(Ben p.o.v.)

Erica is here in France. Yeah

Erica then said she was looking at me because Joshua asked. I gave her one of my famous goofy smiles.

"Ok I am breaking this up. Let's fight" Joshua said

We all started fighting each other. I fought Catherine and my mom.I was blinking to Catherine in Morse code.

"Remember our deal" I blinked

"Yeah Erica has been a mess since you betrayed us how could you" Catherine blinked back. Oh now I see what she is doing. She was extending her sentence just in case someone else saw.

I heard someone scream. It was Erica. Joshua was fighting Erica and Cyrus.

"What did you do to her"  Cyrus asked

"I shot her and told her Ben hates her now and that Ashley Sparks is his girlfriend" Joshua said

Cyrus then looked at me and then started blinking Morse code too.

"On the phone after you betrayed us your mom told me everything. So go along" he blinked

Erica came over and screamed at me" I was hoping you were faking being bad but guess I was wrong big time. You all ready have a girlfriend. That is not me. I was hoping so many things on you. You did betray me and now I have no doubts about it. I liked you all my life and you still betrayed me. You have made a promise to never betray me. I trusted you and now look where we are" 

I felt bad.

"Ok I will be nice here" Joshua said breaking the silence.

"Fine but we get Ben back alive" mom said

"Nope that will not happen." Josh replied 

"Well then we will not listen to you" Erica said

"Well we have a much bigger group and more weapons" Joshua said

I nodded and said"bring them" into my ear piece.

500 fully armed Spyder agents came out behind me and Joshua and everyone else.