Fight

This chapter is going to possibly be shorter then the other ones because I am a little bit busy.

I don't know. This could be longer or shorter or longer I don't know.

It takes me 2-3 hours to write one of my normal chapter lengths.

If I were using a computer it would only take me 1 hour but I only have access to an iPad that doesn't connect to anything to make typing easier 

(Erica p.o.v.) 

I woke up and woke Ben up. We got ready and ate breakfast. Salad for me and for Ben fruit cup and a yogurt. Ben offered for me to eat some of the fruit because it is healthy and he said I needed to eat more the just salad.

Yep back to the normal Ben always caring about others. It is like he doesn't know what happened last night. Oh well maybe he just doesn't want many to know.

I do actually find it cute that he cares for me. Well I do care for him.

We went into Vivian and my moms hotel room so we could get our disguises on.

It took a little while to do Ben. 

When he came out he looked different.

He had some parts of his hair a little on the blonde side. His eyes were a pretty color of blue. He had a perfect jaw line. His muscles should a little more. He had a voice changer. He looked just a few months older then he actually is.

He looked

Handsome and all around HOT. 

ERICA stop thinking like this. But he does look really hot. Who cares. My mind was just ranting about how he looked. I didn't even realize I was staring at him with my mouth open until Ben said" Hmm... the famous Erica Hale is looking at me exactly like I look at her all the time. Jaw wide open. Eyes on the face. Shocked. It is like we are changing places. Also Erica please shut your mouth I don't want you to swallow any bugs." 

I punched him and he got the message to shut up.

When I came out Ben was looking like he wanted to faint. He already thinks I look stunning. So  I have always wanted to see how his reaction was when I had makeup on. Well now I know that he thinks I look absolutely stunning if he was about to faint.

The makeup people put a little bit of light blue eye shadow on. Curled my eyelashes. Gave me red lipstick. Put on some mascara. And put just a tiny bit of blush on.

"Wow Erica you look great." He said

"Thank you" I said and smiled at him he smiled back.

( Ben p.o.v.)

I felt like fainting when I saw Erica. She looked even more stunning when she had makeup on.

She actually smiled and said thank you when I told her she looked great.

We went to drive to my "soccer practice". We were only doing this to get close to the Turners.

We got there and when I got out I saw a beautiful girl standing there. She was my height. She had high cheekbones. Her eyes were a pretty greenish blue color. She was skinny. She had blonde hair but it was dark at the top. She also smelled great like Vanilla and Lilcas. That reminded me Erica said to not fall for the target.