Epilogue

Ok last CHAPTER in this book. There is going to be a sequel.

Spy school Spyder dies

Hope you like this.

(???? p.o.v.)

I know everything they are doing. That is fine.

I am ready any time they are ready.

I got this.

(Ben p.o.v.)

We were there at Spy school.

Spyder told all the moles that I was going to be a double agent. But in real life, I was actually working for the CIA and then am a double agent towards Spyder. It is a bit confusing.

Well I caught all of the Spyder moles in this school. We all locked eye contact though none of us were anywhere close to each other.

We Morse code and I told them to act like I am actually working for the CIA.

Well I am but I am not. Ugh this is just confusing my brain.

"The double agent stuff confusing your brain" Erica asked.

"Yep" I said

"Just remembered be yourself. Also that you are actually on our side. And if you truly switch sides remember I will make it my life mission to kill you and after I am done with that you can see what you did to me when you are watching from HELL. You would of made me have 100 ice walls around me and no one would be able to thaw me" Erica said

My brain just hurts more.

I could tell Erica knew because she then said" what my point is we all know you are good except the Spyder moles and just be yourself. Also if you ever feel pressure come to me" 

It was in a comforting voice.

"Thanks Erica" I said.

I then hugged her.

Me and Erica then kissed.

Oh yeah I forgot to say we were in the car.

We got out, me and Erica holding  hands.

There were many gasp. The Spyder moles just gave me a smile and thumb up to say I was doing a good job gaining trust on both sides.

"You guys a thing or what" I First year student said.

"We are a thing. Look on YouTube for goodness sake" Erica said.

There was lots of cheering. People were happy me and Erica were together and that I was actually good and that I was back.

Me and Erica  squeezed through the crowd to her room.

I was about to open the door and remembered it was booby trapped. Good thing is I figured out Erica's booby traps. So I knew how to get through. Erica was still walking towards me.

I kicked and then spun and kicked the door. The door went down. Remember I have gotten a heck lot stronger and am at Erica lever and then higher in some things. So I was actually better then Erica I have to admit.

I knew she set it that the first 15 seconds if there was a motion under the door it would drop bricks on top of you.

So I waited 15 seconds.

Then I went through. I knew Erica also had a booby trap on the floor that can only sense if it is her. So I jumped over it and went to the side.

I saw her kitten posters in her room. I remember when she brought me in her room and told me that Mike snd Zoe couldn't come on the mission to Mexico. And yet they ended up on it.