Plans

Here we go

(Erica p.o.v.)

Ben finished off with saying "and I want to spend my Christmas and New Years with you" . I felt so happy.

He brightens my day and mood a lot. He already made me crazily happy today. Just been hoping that grandpa would warm up to him and let me have relationships with people.

"I would love to spend Christmas and New Years with you. Two weeks after you 'betrayed us' , I started thinking about not being able to spend that time. Now let's get going with the plan" I said with air quotes.

"Ok.

So Spyder has two plans going on. First is they are bombing the Great Wall of China. Second they are going to capture half of the Ripley's and Hales. Third to that is, they are going to ask the rest of the family. The people who didn't get captured to pay a certain amount of money to get back a family member. But if no one pays Spyder has a brainwash machine. They will brainwash the people and then make an army out of them. They will order them to tare things down and make chaos. Then they will use there company to rebuild things. Then at the end they will have money from the Great Wall of China, buying off our family and rebuilding what are brainwashed family is doing. Another thing is they are trying to get rid of the Ripley's and Hales by when people see who made the destruction they will see so many Ripley's and Hales. So then our family's will be in big trouble and then no one will trust us and all the organizations will think we work for Spyder or something. Also i still have my cover in Spyder somehow so I will go each day back to Spyder until my cover is blown. I also know whom of our teachers are moles. I have a list of those people but Spyder has a different sheet of moles for different things. Sorry this is so long. I will give you a minute to think this through" he said.

Wow this is a lot. I was thinking about what he said.

"I don't think you should keep your cover in Spyder" I said. I didn't mean to. The spy side of me said that but really the teenager side said that because the teenager side wants to hang out with him.

"Why it is a good plan until I get caught" he said

"Yeah until you get caught. When you get caught Spyder is going for you. They will hurt you badly. They will kill you." I said and then I whispered" I don't want you to get hurt. I don't want to lose you. Ok. I want things the way they are now. We go on missions. We kick Spyder's butt. We have semi romantic things then you lose your focus after that."

He came closer and hugged me

"I will be alright. I killed all the top brass including Joshua and Mr. E. I also have you to try and save me and you won't lose me. I will not go to Spyder everyday. I can say I want to go on an undercover mission to go back to the CIA and then I can get important info from the CIA to Spyder. I will give them true information but that was true back in the days. That is another good plan I have. We really need to finish about Spyder's plans. The others are waiting"he said.

Being in his arms again just felt so good. For some reason I started crying. Probably when I was thinking about losing him and him getting hurt. He calmed me down a little. I nodded my head.

"Ok so Spyder here thought they were being smart but they were being dumb. There is one plane that controls all the planes. So if we highjack that plane we can have no bombs and capturing going on. Then they have there brainwash machines. It has a self destruct button. There is only people in the plan we need to highjack. The rest of the plans have no body in them except for the capturing crew. We can highjack those planes and then reverse the planes to Spyder bases. I have all the coordinates for there bases. But they only have three bombs for the Great Wall of China so we can only blow up three of there bases. The capturing I am sure you guys can figure a plan for that. If they ask you can tell them about me actually. I know I said I couldn't be shown to keep my cover but you can tell ONLY OUR FAMILIES. They CANNOT tell anyone until I give the go for that. I will be back. Good luck. If you guys make a plan. ONLY put me in the team for the brainwash machine. None of the Spyder agents are  qualified for running a plan except for the top brass and Joshua and me. So I have to be there to run the operation with Ashley's help. We are the only qualified people in Spyder right now." He said. I shook my head no. He can't run this.