Notes

Let's go

(Ben p.o.v.)

I left after I blew up the door.

I had to kill someone and some more people.  Then I had to grab something for Erica.

I went a head and killed all the higher ups. Spyder trusted me to much. I know all there secrets and everything.

Don't just trust someone. I still haven't gotten caught which is surprising. I finally ran into Joshua.

"Ripley what is going on" he asked. I wasn't gonna tell the truth. I am trying to keep my cover in Spyder.

"They just got out. You forgot to disarm Erica and you know we are Spyder and don't leave any weak links. You let them go. You are right now the ruler of Spyder because they killed the higher ups. I am after you. I will hurt you" I said

Joshua took his gun out but I have to many tricks up my sleeve. I have been taught by Erica, Joshua and Cyrus I have learned a lot from them. So I know so much.

I step side and twisted around and shoot Joshua many times. I killed him. I have killed many people. It will soon take a toll on me. 

"Guys Joshua and the higher ups are all dead who did this" I asked so then I sounded innocent.

Many Spyder agents came. They kept yelling at each other. I took that time to go to the others hotel and to grab my suitcase. 

My suitcase had something really big and important in it. It was for Erica. I feel so bad for her I have to give this to her after the mission. I went out and got a taxi to their hotel. I finally got their and opened the door.

"The note says..." Erica was saying but then she came and saw me.

She ran up to me and hugged me. Erica Hale hugged me in front of people. She then said" Ben you are ok thank you for saving us. Why did I have doubts in you. I should of known you keep your promises" 

"I would never leave the best girl on the planet now would I" I asked. She giggled and shook her head no.

"Read the letters now" I said

She went over and read the one I addressed to her.

"Dear Erica,

I know you probably hate me right now. I am sorry for everything I did and said. Everything I said about you when I betrayed you and the others was not true. I love you. Please forgive me if you can. I know you probably lost my trust especially since I pretended to turn on you and never told you the plan. You might hate me but I will never hate you. Please forgive me. You are amazing. I know Spyder's plan talk to me after you, me  and the others are done with these notes. We need to work fast. I already killed all the higher ups and Joshua. The rest of Spyder community doesn't know I did it somehow. I know how to take their plans down this time. I also know how to take Spyder down but that will be a different mission. You are amazing. I am sorry for "betraying" you especially since I was one of the only people you could trust. I hope you can gain my trust again.

— The person who has and always will love you" Erica finished.

 She looked at me. Her eyes were fogging. She was starting to cry.

She came over to me and jumped up and hugged me. I hugged her back and spun her around.

"I forgive you and you don't have to regain my trust. You just regained it from today. Oh also thanks for saying you love me. That was very bold of you" she said. I blushed.

The others were cheering for us. I sat Erica down. I went to the couch and she sat on my lap.

"Ok Mike read yours next" I said