Spy School

Ok for a while of this book I will be using Erica's p.o.v. more then Bens because if I used Ben it could give you readers a spoiler.

Hope you like.

(Erica p.o.v.)

It has been a week since Benjamin Ripley the one I should of told the truth for the one I cared for the one I loved the one who broke my ice walls the one... I just can't stop thinking about him. It just pains me a lot and it still is. 

We decided to stay in London for a while to sight see.

We got on the jet. It was crazy because we were only going back to America.

Mike sat next to Zoe. I sat across from Zoe. There was an empty  seat next to me that would of been Bens and he would of fell asleep on my shoulder but he couldn't because he betrayed us.

My eyes started getting watery.

Chip and Jawa were sitting with my parents somewhere else in this jet while grandpa was flying.

"Thinking about Ben and him sleeping on your shoulder. I know we all miss him" Zoe said.

"Yeah I cannot believe he betrayed us. It hurts a lot. My heart has been clutching. It feels like a medal hand just squeeze it all the time" I said 

"It's ok we will get him back Dead, alive, double agent or back to our friend. I don't know but we will get him back even though the is evil." Mike said

The rest of the plane ride was quiet even in the car to spy school was.

When we got there we saw groups of people's cheering we will fight another day and Ben will figure their plans out.

Them saying that just made me want to cry. I couldn't help it I started crying. This is the most hurt I have felt every,

I didn't get out the car yet.

Zoe and Mike and Jawa and Chip and even Cyrus yelled at them with much emotion in their voice. " Everyone back off. Don't talk to Erica unless you are Bens good friends. Ben betrayed us. Keep noises down. Don't worry if one of us are missing".

Wow I am a big mess.

I pushed through the crowd. It was a wet crowd.

People started crying even the teachers after they heard that Ben betrayed us.

We all went into our rooms to cry. People were doing the same.

Ben was well known in this school.

He was 

Ben

Benjamin Ripley 

Erica's best friend 

Thawer 

Guy who defended Spyder so many times

Smokescreen and for me

The one I loved

I have to be ice queen again.

"Erica honey I have to take you and the others to the Ripley's house" mom said out the door.

"Why"

"We need to explain what happened" she replied.

I said fine and we left with the others crying even Cyrus.

We got there and got out. When we went in everyone saw that we were crying.

"What happened and why is Cyrus and Erica Hale crying and the rest of you" Ethan asked.