Drunk Adora Meets Party Hype Catra

**WARING**

VERY GRAPHIC DESCRIPTION OF MURDER,  IF THIS IS IN ANYWAY SHAPE OR FORM TRIGGER PLEASE DO NOT READ OR READ WITH CAUTION

I TOLD Y'ALL I'M PLAYING IT SAFE

Catra's POV

-------------------------

When I woke up that fateful Saturday morning, I admittedly thought I was kidnapped. Which honestly, wouldn't have been a bad thing considering my situation at home. It took me a while to realize that I was in Adora's room, in her bed, with her arm draped over my stomach. 

When I woke up in the nurses office to find Adora holding me tight, I brushed it off because we were two fully grown teens in a twin sized bed so you can only imagine the very little amount of space we had. I wanted to tease her about it when she woke up but instead I kept quiet about it and thought of it as ammo to use if we ever got in an argument. 

Now that she was holding me a second time, I didn't know what to think of it, nor was I going to brush it of again. I wasn't used to physical contact from people I knew who weren't going to hurt me besides Scorpia, so this was obviously something I couldn't really comprehend. But we were friends now right? I guess this is what friends do?

Slipping out of Adora's loose grasp that seemed to get tighter the more I moved, I carefully slid an extra pillow she had in my spot and made my way to the bathroom, and thanked this household (for whatever reason) for having a stash of spare, unused, toothbrushes I could use. 

After washing up and making sure I looked decent for the day, I borrowed one of Adora's sweaters that were a bit big on me and some sweatpants as well. I wanted to show my thanks and maybe cook breakfast or something for her and the elderly woman that was somewhere in this house but I wasn't all that good of a cook so I called Scorpia over, who made little fuss about it and made her way over. 

It wasn't until roughly twenty minutes later when she arrived. 

"Good morning Catra." 

"Hi Scorpia, sorry for calling you this early in the morning but I really need your culinary skills."

"Afraid you were going to burn down the kitchen again like you did at my house?"

"Your moms are still made at me for that?!"

"I wouldn't say mad but you're banned from our kitchen unless someone is in there with you."

"Your moms are cruel, yet amazing, people."

"They still like you regardless, now, what do they have to make?"

I guided Scorpia over to the kitchen and watched as she pulled out a carton of eggs, an unopened packet of bacon, grabbed some waffles out the freezer and pancake mix out the cabinet. 

-------------------------

Nearly half an hour and some minutes later we were finally done, I did the little things to help out but even that took a bit out of me to make sure I didn't mess up and all. 

I gathered up some food on a paper plate for Scorpia as thanks and sent her on her way. Just as I was locking the door I heard footsteps slowly descending the staircase. Adora yawned and wiped the sleep out of her eyes as she made her way over to me. 

"You made all of this?" She asked me while she looked at the deliciously made food that was on the counter. 

"No, I hope you don't mind but I invited Scorpia over to help. I can call her so you can give her your thanks." I was about to pull my phone out of my pocket but Adora stopped me with a raise of her hand and started to grab a few plates and utensils.