Chapter 2 - 'Our Baby'

Chanyeol's POV
Suho hyung shoves Baekhyun out of the room, before waving at us and shutting the door behind him.

I shyly glare at Y/n, as she avoids my gaze. So, for a few minutes we just cough, and clear our throats anxiously.

But then, she speaks up, saying, "Chanyeol. Let's try and fix this." I look at her, confused.

"But...I thought we were...okay?" I ask, as she scoffs.

"Are you serious?! We...? Okay...? Hell no. I want to mend our relationship. Not just because I don't want work-related things to be awkward between us. But also for our baby, Chanyeol." She answers, as my heart begins to race anxiously. Those two words, 'our baby'...I never knew how much responsibility they carried.

I nod, as I grab tightly onto the bed sheet. I think I need a stress ball.

"So...do you want to fix things between us? I know I don't like you. Actually, I kind of hate you." She says, as I squirm at her harsh words. "But unfortunately, I want to be closer to you. Well, not for my sake. For our baby's sake. So...do you want this? I wouldn't be surprised if you say no, but if you say yes...do you know how happy that will make us?" She explains, softly patting her belly bump. I smile at her and nod my head in reply.

"No. I'm the one who did you wrong, Y/n. And I want to say sorry. So, let's do this for our...baby." I hesitantly reply, as she beams at my answer.

"Yay! Thank you! And yes, I forgive you. I'll just stay here for a bit longer, maybe 30 minutes, and then I'll go. Let's catch up and talk?" She asks, as I answer with, 'of course'.

"So...how is our baby?" I question, as her smile gradually widens.

Shin Y/n's POV
I turn around and leave his hospital room. Wah. He's much more crazier than I thought. 😂 But, he's still cute. To be honest, I miss the days when I was with Chanyeol. I thought he was right for me...but, I guess I was wrong.

I'm just about to pass through the hospital's automatic glass doors, when suddenly, I feel a strong grip around my wrist.

"Noona." I look behind me, facing Kai.

"Kai? What are you doing here?" I ask, perplexed.

"I'm here to visit Chanyeol, but when I was going to enter, I heard you talking to him, and I didn't want to disturb you both." He explains, as I nod my head in reply.

"Thanks, Kai. I really appreciate it. So...do you need anything else?" I inquire, as he hesitantly stutters a 'yes'.

"Um...do you know a Jeon Jungkook at all?" He asks, as my eyes widen in shock. Jungkook?! What the hell is he doing here? What happened? Dammit, so many questions are running through my head at the moment.

"How? How did you see him?" I nervously inquire.

"Um...well, he came up to me and asked me if I know who Shin Y/n is, and I said yes. He came to visit his friend...Park Jimin...?" He answers, before I grip onto his arms.

"Can you tell me where he possibly could've gone?"

"Uh...well, he was looking for you, so I'm not sure. Maybe, in the girl's restroom?" He guesses, trying to stifle a laugh.

"Yah! This isn't funny. I'm gonna go ask the receptionist where Jimin's room is. I'll see you later, Kai." I reply, as I rush off to the receptionist's counter. When suddenly, I hear a voice call out to me.

"Y/n-ah."
It sounds so familiar, yet so painful to hear.

"Jungkook..." I answer, choking up.

"Y/n...I still love you."

My ex-boyfriend, Jeon Jungkook.