Chapter 5 - Who Is This?

Baekhyun's POV
I leave the door open for them, so that they can enter.
I catch Y/n undoing the little girl's laces.

Aish...what's going on?! Is she seriously keeping secrets from me again? Ugh.

"Yah, Y/n. Can we talk in the kitchen? I need answers, now." I demand, as she glares at me, annoyed.

She heaves a deep sigh, before replying with, "Yeah, okay. See you in a minute, Jang-Mi".

She enters the kitchen, looking at me irritatedly.

"So, about the girl..." She starts, as my ears curiously perk up. "6 and a half years ago, I loved Jeon Jungkook from the band BTS, and had a baby with him. But then...I-I gave her away to an adoption center..." She explains, beginning to choke up.

So, I quickly pull her into my embrace. "She's yours, babygirl?" I ask, as she nods, tears escaping her eyes.

I kneel down in front of her to wipe them away with a tissue. And she smiles at me thankfully.

"Thank you, Baek. For taking this so well. I've already told Chanyeol about Jungkook, but...he doesn't know that I've found her." She explains, as I softly stroke her cheek.

"It's okay. And if he doesn't react well...I'll beat some sense into him." I answer, as she chuckles.

"You're so funny." She laughs joyfully, as my smile brightens just by looking at her.

"Y/n..."
And suddenly, this urge to show her how much I love her comes over me.

I slowly draw closer to her soft, plump lips, before gently pressing mine against hers. I quickly deepen the kiss, as my tongue mischievously enters her mouth.

"Yah!!"
We both jump in shock at hearing the little girl shout.
"What are you doing with eomma?!" The little girl yells.

"Oh, um...I was just leaving." Y/n answers, as I glare at her, confused. "Right, Baekhyun?"

"I...I thought-"

"Now let's go to the park, Jang-Mi."

"Okay!!" She replies excitedly, before interlocking her hand with Y/n's' and walking away into the distance.

What's so shameful about kissing me? I know she enjoyed it. Oh. It's probably because of Jungkook. Maybe she feels like she has to be with Jungkook because it's his little girl too.

Shin Y/n's POV
"Wipe that grin off your face, you stupid girl!!" I mumble to myself, before Jang-Mi stares at me with a questioning look.

"Aish, what did I just say?" I ask myself, as I shake my head.

"Eomma." She calls, as I look at her straight away.

"Yes?"

"Why don't you love appa? Appa said that eommas are there to love appas. So, if that's true...why don't you love my appa?" She questions, as I anxiously bite my lip.

"Y-You'll learn when you're older, honey." I simply reply, as she sighs and nods her head.

"Is that other man your boyfriend?" She inquires, as I nervously clear my throat.

"No~, he was just messing around. Anyways, let's play on the swings!!" I shout, as we both run to the swings.

I carefully place her onto the seat, before going behind her and pushing her as high as I can.

"Higher! Higher~!" She screams with delight, as I nod my head in reply.

"Okay~!!" I yell, pushing her higher and higher.

"Uhhh...Y/n?"
A soft voice calls out to me, as I turn around to see Suho.

"Oh! Hi...!!" I greet, as nervous sweat runs down my forehead. Aish, he's probably gonna ask 'who is this?' just like Baekhyun did!!

"Eomma!! Why did you stop...pushing..." She shouts, yet gradually quiets when she notices Suho in front of me. And she quickly hides behind me, tightly grabbing my coat.

"Who is this?" They both ask, as I nervously chuckle.

"Oh, well...he's my friend, Suho. And this is my daughter, Jang-Mi."

"Wait...What?!" He yells, as I cover my ears in shock.

"Aish! I'll explain, come!" I shout back, before grabbing his wrist and dragging him to a nearby bench.
"Jang-Mi, eomma wants you to cover your ears, okay?" I ask, as she eagerly nods her head and does what she's told.

I sigh, before confessing, "Jang-Mi is my daughter. A long time ago, I slept with my ex-boyfriend, Jungkook, and a baby came along. After giving birth, I gave her away, because Jungkook didn't want her." Suho looks at me with concern.

"Y/n, I'm really sorry to hear that. But...why didn't you tell us?"

"Because I didn't know if I'd ever see her again!! I thought...that she was safe, with a good foster family, you know?!" I shout, as Suho's eyes widen at my outburst. "Oh...uh, sorry..."

He sighs, before replying with, "It's okay. Anyways, where is this 'Jungkook'?"

"He left me with Jang-Mi because she wanted to stay with me. And I'm gonna have dinner with him later, but I was thinking, 'I don't wanna go on my own so-'"

"You want me to come along?" He asks, as I shyly nod my head.

"Yeah..."

"Okay, I'll be there. What time?"

"19:30 PM."

"Great. See ya then, Y/n."
He winks at me, before departing.

"You can take your hands off your ears now, Jang-Mi!" I yell, as she nods.

After, we laugh together and have some more fun. We made really happy memories today...