Chapter 8 - Baekhyun 백현

Baekhyun's POV
I enter my room, as I notice Y/n-ah on my bed, crying.

"Y/n...are you okay?" I ask, concerned.

"Baekhyun...can you just hold me?" She inquires, as I nod my head.
I carefully place my hands on her lower back, before slowly sliding them down to her bum. I mischievously squeeze it, as she flinches and hits me. "Yah! What's wrong with you?!" She yells, annoyed.

"Ehehe~!" I chuckle.

I try to get up, yet she groans, irritated. "Wait! I need to do something." I say, as she opens her eyes to check what I'm doing. I slowly unbutton my shirt, as I notice her eyes widen and her cheeks redden.

 I slowly unbutton my shirt, as I notice her eyes widen and her cheeks redden

"There we go." I mutter, as I get back into bed with her and close my eyes.

*
I open my eyes, as I notice that I cuddled her all night.
I'm about to leave, when suddenly, I feel her tugging onto my belt.

"Baekhyun-ah...don't leave me~." She pleads, as I roll my eyes and place the duvet over her face.

"Yah. Go to sleep without me." I demand, but she shakes her head and tugs my belt harder this time.

"Aniyo{no}~!! Jebal{please}...!!"
She whines, as I sigh and get back into the bed. I hug her waist, before whispering in her ear, "So...you're my girlfriend?" I ask, as I feel her body grow hot.

"Ah...mmm...yes." She mumbles, as I instantly hover over her. She hides her face with her hands, but I quickly remove them so that I can see her beautiful face.

I notice her staring at my lips, so I let myself slowly draw closer to her, before pressing my lips against hers. Her hands enter my fluffy hair, as we kiss roughly. I slide my hands underneath her top to suddenly feel her belly bump. Which made me feel weird.

I quickly pull away from her, as we both gasp, catching our breaths.
"I uh...gotta go." I say, before running to the bathroom.

Tears begin to escape from my eyes, knowing that her child is not mine. They're somebody else's. It's difficult. How will I be a good boyfriend to her if I can't even deal with this?!

Shin Y/n's POV
Why did Baekhyun run away? Was it because...he touched my belly bump? But why would he get flustered? Maybe he isn't feeling well. Should I go check on him to see if he's okay...? No...I'm sure he's fine.

The whole morning, I was awake waiting for him to come back and pull me into his embrace, but...he never did. Which made me angry and upset with him. Although...do I have a right to feel that way? After all, I'm the one who freaking slept with Chanyeol. Maybe if I didn't do that, my life would still be pieced together.

*
I yawn, as I walk towards the living room. I then sit at the dining table to suddenly see...Jang-Mi?!

"Jang-Mi baby, what are you doing here?" I ask her, as she smiles brightly at me.

"Appa dropped me here this morning. He knew I wanted to see you." She explains, as I grin and reach out to hug her. She holds me tightly and whispers, "Don't let me go, eomma. I will love you forever and ever and always."
I place my hand on her head and stroke it oh so softly.

When all of a sudden, Baekhyun enters the room. I freeze, flustered. Aish.
So damn awkward.

"Um..." He mumbles, as I clear my throat.

"...Where's Kai?" Jang-Mi asks out of nowhere, as I laugh nervously.

"He's still asleep, doll. Why don't you go wake him up for eomma, hm?" I suggest, as she jumps up and down excitedly and immediately runs upstairs to Kai's room. I chuckle seeing her reaction. But, the only problem is being alone with...Baekhyun.

"I...uh..." He stammers, before I walk up to him and slap his face.

"YAH!!!" I scream at him, as he touches his cheek and looks at me in shock. "How could you, huh? How could you leave me like that? I need you, Baekhyun. And you left me just because of a baby bump??"
He stares at me with expressionless eyes.

"Hahaha. Very funny, Y/n. You know, maybe you should try putting yourself in my freaking shoes, because the hell and torture I am going through right now is all because of you!! Yes, I said it. You make me go through so much pain."

"WAE{why}??!!"

"BECAUSE YOU HAVE A BABY INSIDE YOU THAT'S NOT MINE, OKAY??!!" He shouts, as I glare at him in disbelief. My eyes widen and my heartbeat accelerates.

"Jinjja{really}...?" I ask, as he nods his head and replies,

"Yes! I love you so damn much yet...I feel like your baby is the only thing holding me back."

"Then what about Jang-Mi...?"

"That's different because you never thought you'd see her again and I don't really know Jungkook that well. But...Chanyeol...?! He's my best friend for God's sake. And he got the one I love pregnant. Do you know how much it breaks my heart whenever I think about it like that, huh? Huh?!" He growls with a fierce stare. He then clears his throat and calms himself down.

"I'm sorry...I had a bit of an outburst there." He apologises, as tears escape my eyes. I immediately pull him into my embrace, as he hesitantly places his arms around my waist, before burying his head into my neck.

"I'm sorry, oppa. I'm so sorry. But don't worry, we'll get through it. We'll raise this child together. For he or she...they will need guidance. And we've been through enough to give them all the advice they want and need!!! We will be excellent parents for this baby. And I'm being so so serious right now." I exclaim, as he slowly pulls away from me and cups my face in his hands. He pulls himself towards my lips, before pressing his against mine.
I approvingly react to his kiss by placing my arms around his neck, as he tightly holds my waist.

He picks me up and places me on the kitchen counter, as he starts to kiss me roughly.

"Mmm...." I mumble, as I feel his hot tongue in my mouth.

He then stops kissing me, as we both open our eyes.

"I...Baekhyun..."

"I love you." He confesses, as I smile and a tear trickles down my cheek.

"I love you too, oppa. With my whole soul, mind...and body, hehe." I chuckle, as he smirks at me naughtily. "Mwo{what}??"

"Hehe...you wanna go back to the bedroom?"

"Yah~!! Don't sound like a playboy, you idiot!! I don't wanna have a pervert boyfriend."

"Well, that's sad, isn't it. That's exactly what I am, hehe!" He chuckles, as I smile and kiss his cheek.

"I can't get enough of you." I say, beaming each time he looks at me.

"Neither can I...-" His words drift off, as I notice him looking behind me.

"What is it, Baekhyun?"

And there the man was with Jang-Mi.