Chapter 14 - Happiness (Finale)

Shin Y/n's POV
Two months have passed now, and Baek, Jang and I are all looking after Harumi just fine. It shows that anyone can do anything when they put their mind to it.

I am still dating Baekhyun.
After all, he is the sun that shines on me and makes me smile. He is the one that saved me all that time ago...and I love him and owe him for what he's done for me.

Serenity and Bora supported me as S.M. ruthlessly fired me.
I did not know what to do, yet Baekhyun kindly let me rest and take care of Harumi as he provided for us. I never even realised that he's been there for me the whole time...

...He's so selfless.

Chanyeol, Jungkook and I are still great friends as I do lend Harumi to them at times, because in a way, they're both her father.

Jang-Mi loves her baby sis.

Baek and I try to teach Harumi sign language, but, she isn't quite there just yet as she's only two months old. Haha. She is my happiness, my joy.
If not for her and Baek, I'd probably be in a very deep sleep.

But, I have them, and I will not throw away my happiness!

"You okay, babygirl?" Baekhyun asks, while firmly wrapping his arms around my waist. I giggle and answer,

"Yeah, I'm okay. What about you?"

"I'm fine as long as I'm with you, baby." He whispers in my ear, before planting small, soft kisses on my neck. I just laugh.

"It tickles...!!"

"I know." He bluntly replies, before diving on me and tickling me even more.

"Ahhh!!" I shriek and cackle.

"Sorry to disturb the lovey-doveyness, but the little one's cryin' again." Bora informs us, as Baekhyun immediately gets up and clears his throat.
He helps me up, before we decide to go to our bedroom.

As I slowly open the creaky door, loud screams flood my ears.
And I thought I would be used to it by now, hehe.

Baek and I rush towards our screeching daughter with worry on our faces.

"Let me see if she needs breastfeeding..." I mumble, as Baekhyun nods.
I feed her with my milk, as she happily sucks and swallows.

I look from Baekhyun to Harumi with a great, big smile on my face. "We're such a happy family we are. Thanks for bringing happiness into mummy and daddy's life baby Harumi~ this is your daddy Baekhyun~!!" I point out, as Haru intensely stares at Baek. I just burst out laughing, as Baekhyun pouts.

Happiness...

...so this is what happiness feels like.