Chapter 3 - Jeon Jungkook

6 and a half years ago...

AUTHOR'S POV
Y/n knew she was doing the wrong thing. Yet, it felt so right.

Only Serenity knew about the relationship between her and Jungkook.

So first, Jungkook and Y/n were internet friends. But then, they finally met each other, and ever since then, they knew they were destined to be together.

The day they met, was a day to remember...

Y/n sat there, smiling to herself. She was finally going to meet the guy she had liked for so long.

When suddenly, she heard the bell in the cafe ring, and her head quickly turned to where the door was.
'My love! There he is...' She thought to herself, as she bashfully cupped her face in her hands.

"Hey."
He said, casually sitting down next to her.

She stared at him with delight in her eyes, and instantly, her heart begun to beat so loud that she could hear it

"Hi, Jungkook." She replied, avoiding his glance. "I ordered a Sprite for you, and I got a Coke for myself."

"Great, you remember what drink I like. Thanks, Y/n. You look pretty, doll." He complimented her, as she hid her face in reply.

"T-Thanks..."
He softly tucked a few strands of her hair behind her ear.

"It's cool."
He gave her a soft peck on the cheek, before she slapped him.

"Yah! We're only at the beginning of the date! Don't ruin it. Let's kiss later, okay." She demanded, as Jungkook sighed.

"Alright, Master Y/n." He replied, as they joyfully laughed together.

After that, they dated for a total of one year and a half.
Their relationship was full of fun, love and sweetness.

But...when her father passed away, it messed her up. She was so close to him, since she never got to meet her mum. So, her dad was all she had, apart from Serenity, her childhood friend.

A year and three months later, her father passed...

Jungkook knocked on her door, yet there was no reply. This time, he banged on the door. Yet, still no reply. He rung her phone. No reply. He texted her. No reply. And she always replied to Jungkook. But not this time.

So, he sat down on the concrete stairs leading to her apartment in defeat, and placed his head in between his legs. Eventually, falling asleep.

2 hours later, he felt a heavy weight push against him. So, he woke up from his sleep, startled.
'Where am I?' He thought to himself, as he looked behind him. And he saw Y/n holding the door open for him. So, he quickly went inside, before she closed the door on him.
He sat down on the sofa, as she slowly walked towards him and sat down next to him.

"So...what...do you want?" She asked, staring at him with lifeless eyes.

"Y/n, are you honestly okay, recently? You don't seem like you're doing too well. You don't look healthy." Jungkook replied, worried. He looked up and down her body, seeing skinny arms and skinny legs. In fact, she was so skinny that she had a gap between her thighs. Her face looked like a v-shape, whereas before, her face was full and square. She faked a laugh, shaking her head.

"Kookie, I'm fine. Really. Can you just hold me? I miss you. And..." She tried to finish her sentence, but miserably failed, as she begun to choke up.
He straight away held her in his embrace. And they stayed like that for however long she wanted.
After, Jungkook's passion for her overtook his body, and they blissfully held each other.

2 weeks later...

They found out she was pregnant. She loved him, but she was only 16...so, it was a difficult decision for them to make. But, in the end, they gave the baby to a foster home.
But maybe it was the wrong decision to make. Because after they gave the baby away, Y/n didn't talk to Jungkook. That baby was a part of her. And it was painful to know that Jungkook didn't want to raise the baby with her.

So, after 3 months of avoiding Jungkook, he broke up with her. He was hurt that she didn't want to talk to him. But, he never understood things from her side, for he never put himself in her shoes.

Y/n was depressed for a long time. That was until she met EXO and became friends with Serenity again.
They brought light into her life again...in fact, they were her light.