If it isn't

Adrian's P.O.V.

I was walking down the prison's hallways with two gaurds on my sides, holding to my arms.

The cuffs were cutting through my wrists skin and making a thin blood river go down my hands.

I could feel a red, stinging hand print on my left cheek and gaurds fingers prints on my arms.

But none of that was important.

The hand prints and bruises from their fingers would go away soon and I could barely even feel the pain.

The cutting from the cuffs would be unnoticeable inside blad's scars. 'No, it's not self harm. It's Jerico.'

The problem was that I couldn't get away. How did I even get into this mess?!

All I know was that I was trying to watch outside from the window when some thing hit me and I fell to the ground. The next second some one was yelling at me and then I was here.

I sighed while looking down.

The voice was right. I would always ruin every thing for every one, even myself...

I suddenly heard a voice wich made me freez in place. H-how...

-"Well, if it isn't Adrian! Jerico's stress bag."

I looked up and saw a face I feared to see ever again.

He was leaning against the bars looking at me dead in the eye.

Brown blurry eyes with a brown bun.

Andrew!

-"Wh-what are y-you..."

-"What am I doing here? Well, they forced me to stay after we had a few disagreements. You didn't think I would miss our meetings on purpose, did you?"

He had his usaul mocking tone and smirk.

It caused a chill to go down my spine.

-"Speeking of it, what are YOU doing here?"

I didn't know what to say. Even if I did, I couldn't talk. I would always become mute around him.

-"Still mute, huh?"

Gaurds were shocked at first that I know him but now they had snapped out of it.

-"Do you know each other?"

The bigger one asked. I just nodded but Adrew lauged a bit before answering.

-"Of course we do! How can we forget all of those fun times?"

He looked at me and I could say he was pleased with my scared face. But I couldn't help it!

Andrew was one of my worst nightmares. He would always come with Jerico's friends. He would drink much more and he was one of te few who bothered to use whip on me.

But what scared me the most was that he had dirty ideas. Like really dirty. Thank goodness that others were only there to beat me. Nothing more.

Gaurds finally disided it's better for me to move.

They threw me in an empty cell at the end of the hallway. I think after seeing Andrew they were convinced that I was a spy.

I sat on the bed and pulled my knees to my chest.

Then a thought crossed through my mind.

'I miss him...'

~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

Hey!
I know it was pretty short but I just wanted to update. Soooo, that's all I've got.
Hope you've enjoyed!
Bye!