Picnic

Varian's P.O.V.

I was walking torwards Rapunzel's room. She asked me to meet her there after I was done and, well, I was.

I was tired though. It was a really weird week. Okay to be honest, every day was weird since Adrian came out of hospital. I need a break from all of this! To relax you know?

With a sigh I knocked on the door.

-"Come in!!!"

Rapunzel's voice was cheery. Well, more cheery than usual. But I just brushed it off and opened the door.

Only, to be meet by an exited Rapunzel rushing around the room with her hands full and a happy Eugene.

-"Hey, guys! What's exactly going on right now?"

-"Hey goggles. Well me and sunshine thought we could use a break from this, stressfull, days so we planned to go on a-"

-"PICNIC!"

-"Yeah. And you and Adrian should come too. You two were under the most of pressure!"

-"But are you sure this is a good idea? I mean, don't you two have some duties?"

-"We don't have much work today and my parents are taking care of those few duties."

I wasn't still sure if it was a good idea. But as they said, we all needed rest. So why argue?

-"Yeah, sure."

-"Yes! So you two get every thing and I'll go get Adrian!"

Rapunzel hurried out. It was kinda funny. And seeing her this excited and Eugene this happy, formed a warm feeling in my chest.

-"Woah! She is really excited about this!"

-"Yup! You know sunshine!"

Eugene chuckled walking to me and placed his hands on my shoulders. I was a bit counfused on what's going on.

-"Varian, I know between every thing that happened you are having a hard time."

I looked down a bit.

-"But just know, that we are here for you kid! Every step of the way, we are right beside you!"

Looking up again, I could see a caring sparkle in his dark eyes. I couldn't help but to smile.

-"Now lets go to the forest!"

We walk to the stable with the packs.

-"Shouldn't we wait for them?"

-"No. Blondie said we should settle every thing down before they come."

-"Okay! But you know, she isn't blond any more."

I say with a playfull smirk playing on my lips.

-"Yeah, yeah. I'm just used to it. What am I even going to use instead? BrOwNiE?!"

I laughed a bit before answering.

-"I think that'll do the work."

-"Whatever goggles. Lets go!"

We started settleing down when we reached there. After around five minutes of laughing at Eugene's random jokes and memories, Raps and Adrian came with Max.

-"Hi!"

~Time skip~

The sun was setting down as we were ridding back to the castle. It was such a great day! Just relaxing around.

I turned to look at Adrian who was ridding with Eugene. The setting sun made her eyes glow as the soft breez brushed her hair making it fly like waves in the ocean.

She looks so cute!

I blushed at my own thoughts. Why was I thinking like this?!

We dicided to walk the rest of the way. Rapunzel was talking about this letter that Cassandra had sent to her and how she wished she could send her some letters too but she couldn't because Cass was not stopping in a proper place.

We were a few feets away from the gate when a voice came from behinde us.

-"Hey is that you Adrian?!"

We all looked back to see a tall boy with his brown hair brushed back and in a loose short pony tail resting on his shoulder and brown eyes.

Adrian's eyes wiedened upon seeing him.

-"Adam?"

~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

Hi!
I know I'm supper late but school is putting too much pressure and I'm still on a writters block (if I even consider a writter that is). And I'll probably update late from now on. Sorry.
Thanks for reading!