Blame

Quirin's P.O.V.

I finally reached my house with heavy footsteps. I reached for the knob and went in and closed the door behind me with a sigh. All of their voices in my mind...

"It's NOT her fault!"

"It's not like she chose this!"

"Don't get near neither of them! You've already made enough damage!"

"I hate you..."

I could feel tears form in my eyes. My own son hated me...

'It's time to wake up, he is not my son...'

I sat on a chair behind the table and rested my head on my hands. 'He hate me for hating her...'

'Am I really mad at her...?'

I remembered her eyes before she run away. Those eyes were filled with betrayal...

'What would Rose think...?'

I remembered the first time she looked me with those innocent eyes as a crying baby. And how I looked away from her...

'Why am I doing this...?'

I remember when I saw her standing next to my brother and how she looked. And it was my fault...

'Why am I even blaming her for my own mistake?!'

(Flash back)

I knew the baby will come one if this days.

-"Okay, Rose, I'm going to help Robert with his farm and then I have to help Tom repair his stable. I'm going to shopping before coming back. Do you need any thing?"

-"No, I guess I don't. *Groans* And I think this little one is going to be born in a few days."

I chuckled abit before kissing her forehead and going out.

Robert's farm was a MESS. It took longer than I expected. So I was late and tired when I reached Tom's stable. When we were repairing it his younger horse ran away. We chased it to the forest and were lucky that his reign got stock between some brunches.

Walking to the shop I decided to rest a bit. I sat on a bench and could feel the sun over my head. Without knowing it, I slept.

I woke up with a voice calling me. A little pitched sad voice.

-"Da-daddy! Wake up! Pl-please, D-addy!"

I woke up and saw a sobbing Varian who was pulling my sleeve.

-"Woah, Varian, what's wrong? Are you okay?"

I was so worried for my son and was looking for any injury. I felt my heart crack upon seeing him cry.

-"Da-ddy I'm o-kay but-but mom i-is crying! Dad-dy help h-her!"

I felt my heart skip a bit. A thousand thought went through my mind.

'The baby! I have to help her! There is no time to get a nurse! Who knows how long it had took Varian to find me here?!'

I hugged Varian and ran to our house. When I could see the house near the wall, I felt worried. It was quiet. I walked closer and it was still in silent.

I put Varian down and told him to stay out and play and he nodded still snifling.

When I opened the door I heard crying. But it wasn't Rosalin's voice. It belonged to a baby.

(End of the flash back)

'It wasn't her fault...'

I blamed her all this time...

'It never was...'

I left her to suffer all her life...

'I was too late...'

I blamed her for my own guilt...

'I wish it's not too late for her...'

Because I know it was my fault...

~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

Hey!
Sorry if this chapter was short.
FluttershySchnitz and PrinceAli15 , I hope you've got your answers!
Bye!