Whole truth

Third person's P.O.V.

-"M-my..., mother...?"

Oh no... nonononononono! They've messed up!

-"What are you talking about?!"

They looked back at Nigel. He seemed mad.

Why was he reacting like this?

That question ran into their mind.

Queen Arianna didn't mind him much but was staring at them in disblife and disapointment.

-"You haven't told her yet?!"

-"No, mother, we didn't... Doctor said it was better to tell her when she was out..."

Rapunzel said it looking down.

-"Tell what?!"

Nigel again. Why did he care?!

-"Also, it was Quirin's mess. He have to explain it."

Arianna opened her mouth to talk when Nigel's voice boomed.

-"Who is this girl?!"

They all looked at him, confused of why did he cared. Exept Arriana and Fredrick. They seemed to understand.

-"Nigel, this is Adrian. Daughter of Quirin and Rosalin."

Nigel's angry face fell. He seemed a bit pale like he had just seen a ghost.

-"Wha-what a-are you t-talking about...?"

Adrian whispered from behind them. They all turned their attention torwards her. They've kinda forgotten her for a moment.

Her face was shocked and it seemed like she was holding back tears.

Varian, Rapunzel and Eugene walked to her and Eugene kneeled inftont of her.

-"Adrian..., we know your parents. Well, mostly your father. He told us about you and that's how we found you."

Eugene went silent and so did the room.

-"And..., you never... told me...?"

Adrian whispered looking down.

-"I'm so sorry! We were going to tell you tonight and get you to see him!"

Varian said that before he could even think about it. She shot her head up.

-"I-I have to see him! Pleas! Tell me where he is!"

Adrian was practically begging. It was heart breaking to see her this desprate...

The three looked at each other and Eugene nodded.

-"We are going to see him right now, okay?"

Eugene asked kindly. Adrian nodded her head.

Rapunzel turned to pete.

-"Tell Dr.Galen we found her and we are going to see Quirin."

Pete nodded and went off. But even he was still shocked.

They walked to stable. Varian went on a random horse, Rapunzel went on anpther horse and Eugene got on Max. It was Adrian's first going on a horse and Eugene knew it. He reached his hand and helped the girl infront of him.

The whole ride was quiet. They went through some side ways to avoid attention.

Adrian was staring at the road deep in thoughts. You could see the sparkle of hope in her deep eyes. And Eugene was sad that it was all about to broken down.

-"Well, this is Old Corona. Quirin's house is on the other side."

Varian said in a voice he tried to sound normal and welcoming. But it was awkward.

But Adrian didn't even noticed. Her head shot up looking all around.

Seeking for a father she couldn't recognize. A father who she hadn't met, but was her only hope. A father who dreaming about his love, was her favorite thing to do.

Her beam of light in her darkest hour. The only reason keeping her from ending it all.

Finally they reached Quirin's house. Varian was the first to get down then Rapunzel and after her was Eugene, who helped the little girl down as well.

Eugene didn't want Varian near Quirin. So he walked and knoked himself.

-"Yes?"

A voice said before the door open and Quirin come out.

-"Oh, you're here. So it's time..."

Adrian's view of Quirin was blocked by Eugene. Same goes with Quirin about Adrian. Eugene nodded to Quirin and moved away.

Adrian's eyes immediately met with Quirin. They stared at each other in silence for a moment.

Quirin saw how much her face looked like her mother. A faint smile on her face and wide eyes, seeking for answers and shinning with hope.

Dispite all of this, his thoughts was still dark.

If she was never born, I could have a perfect life. My wife would be alive, we would have adopted Varian and we would be happy together. Varian would never attack Corona and would never go to jail. I could have every thing but now I can't. Because of her!

Quirin frowned at his thoughts and every one reacted at that. Even unnoticably.

Eugene take a protective posission and shot a glare at him that could easily be read as: "Don't you dare to hurt them!"

Rapunzel and Varian only flinched.

Adrian took a step back. He was in the shadow of the setting sun wich made his hair and eyes look dull black. With that frown, he looked so much like Jerico. It made the burning flames of hope in her eyes come down.

No one knew how to react. Specially not Adrian. She had waited for this her entire life and now she was frozen in place.

-"Come in, Adrian."

Quirin mentioned the girl to enter.

She slowly walked in, not wanting to disapoint her new found father.

Quirin sat behind the dinning table and mentioned the girl to seat down infront of him. Wich she obeyed instantly.

-"It's time you know the whole truth."

Quirin stated in an emotionless and cold tone.