Adam

Varian's P.O.V.

-"Adam?"

I gazed between Adrian and the boy, aparantly Adam, and could see a big smile grow on his face. The boy suddenly ran torwards us. I didn't like it. But before I could stop him Adrian ran to him too.

What is going on?!

They both stop in the middle of the way and the boy got Adrian's hands in his own. Adrian smiled but I was frowning.

Who is this boy? Why is he here? How does he know Adrian? And why is Adrian's gaurds down?! She didn't even flinched when he held her hands! And she still some times does when we three touch her!

-"Woah Adrian! How are you here?! How did you escape?! I was so worried!!!"

Adrian giggled in respons of the boy's worried rambleing wich only caused me to frown deeper.

-"Di-did you just giggled?! I didn't know you even can giggle!! What happened?! I missed you..."

-"I missed you too, Adam..."

Now I couldn't even frown more. Time to get some answers! I cleared my throat to get their attention. They both turned and looked at us.

-"Adrian, who is this?!"

-"Adrian, who are these?"

I was suprised that the boy asked the same question at the same time.

-"Ooh, sorry. Guys, this is Adam. My childhood's only friend. Adam, meet queen Rapunzel, King Eugene and their royal engineer Varian!"

-"Ooh, it's my pleasur to meet you, your highness!"

Before I could ask who exactly this boy was, Rapunzel intrupted me.

-"Welcome to Corona Adam!"

-"Thank you, your highness."

I looked at them and saw them both smiling. Eugene was the next one to ask a question.

-"Are you traveling alone?! How old are you, Adam?"

-"18 sir."

-"There is no need for formalities! Every friend of Adrian is a friend of ours!"

Adam seemed a little suprised as he looked back at Adrian and earned a big kind smile.

-"Do you have any where to stay tonight, Adam?"

-"No, but-"

Before he could finish his sentance, Rapunzel intrupted him.

-"So why don't you stay in the castle tonight? I'm sure Adrian would enjoy your company!"

He stayed quiet for a moment before thanking Rapunzel. Are they being seriouse right now?!

-"Your highness, can we talk for a minute? In private?"

Rapunzel and Eugene exchaged a look and shrugged while saying sure. We went a few feet away from the two and then I started.

-"Guys! Are you actually going to bring a random foriegn teen in the castle?! For what?! We can't trust him!"

-"Woah! Varian calm down! What's wrong?"

-"I just don't trust him! We don't know him!"

-"But Adrian does! Considering her always up gaurds, he should be a nice guy!"

-"But we still don't know any thing about him! I mean, who is even his father? We is he from? I don't like him!"

-"Varian just look at how happy Adrian is upon seeing him! They should be close!"

I looked at them. They were talking and I couldn't hear them but I could see their smiles. Adrian's smile! I've only seen her this happy once. Wich was crushed by Quirin. I didn't want it to be crushed again. Specially not by me. I sighed and looked back at the couple.

-"Okay but only for Adrian. And we have to ask some questions!"

-"Fine by me!"

We walked to the castle. Adrian and Adam were talking and I didn't like it at all. I didn't even know why! So I started with some questions.

-"Sooo, Adam, where are you from?"

-"I live in Saporia. That's how I know Adrian!"

-"And what have brought you to Corona?"

-"I came to looke for my father."

As he said that Adrian froze in place.

-"And what's your father's name?"

Now Adrian looked very nervous. Before he could answer she started.

-"Guys, don't judge by the family please."

-"Uh okay... who's your father now?"

-"His name is Andrew!"

~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

Suprise!! Andrew has a son!! And he is Adrian's friend!!! Wait 'till the end! Thanks for reading!