Two friends

Third person's P.O.V.

Adam walked through the hallways in silence. His mind was screaming in a war with himself. He had so many things going on. But in the spotlight of his mind, was a smile.

The bright smile of a young girl. A smile filled with happiness. He had never seen her smile like that. He had missed the girl so much in these three years.

He turned his head to his side and saw the small girl looking down with a small smile but worry in her dark eyes.

Adrian felt his gaze upon herself so she looked up with a smile.

-"We'll be there in just a few minutes. It's on the other side of the castle."

-"Great! I can't wait to see my dad!"

Adam couldn't deny his happiness. He knew his father wasn't the best man in the world, he knew he did a lot of bad things, he knew how he tortured his friend. But still, he was really nice to him. He was his father! He cared. Suddenly he remembered some thing.

-"Hey, Adrian! Did you finally found your father?"

Looking at her, Adam could clearly see sadness fill her eyes. And it made him worry.

-"Yeah, I did..."

-"What's wrong? I thought it was your dream to find him... Is he, okay?"

-"Yeah, he is just fine."

-"Then what's the matter?"

He could see her struggle with her words.

-"Look, it's not easy to talk about. Just know that he hate me and left and want me dead."

Adam was shocked to say the least. He always thought that her father would be as kind as the girl and he didn't understand why would any one hate her. But he didn't push it any further.

-"I'm so sorry..."

-"It's okay. Lets go meet yours!"

The rest of the walk was in silence. The bag on his shoulder didn't weight much but the pressure it put upon him slowed him down. But he kept going.

-"Well, we're here!"

Adrian's P.O.V.

I looked up to my friend. He seemed both happy and nervous. I thought it was normal. It was around three years after all! I was happy for him! I really missed him...

We steped in. Stan was standing there. I gave him the note Eugene had given me and he nodded and guided us to his cell.

Adam was walking behinde us. As soon as we get to his cell, he looked up with a smirk. He couldn't see Adam behinde Stan's big figure.

-"Well well well, look who's here?"

His voice made a cold shiver go down my spine. It still scared me.

-"I'm not here for this. Some one wants to meet you."

-"Oh did you brought your friends along? I can tell them about-"

He was cut off as he saw who I dragged from behinde Stan. His eyes wide and mouth slightly open. I could see tears trying to find their way to his eyes. Stan decided to leave us alone.

Adrew stood up and made his way torward us. Standing right infront of his son, a tear ran down his face. I knew dispite how he treated me, he loved his son dearly.

Adrew put his hand on Adams face and hugged him through the bars. It was so sweet! The way they showed their love torwards each other, their sweet reunion, tears of joy... it was all so sweet! I wish I had that too...

I smiled as they whispered to each other. I was so happy for my friend! Maybe Andrew become a better person now!

After a few minutes of them talking, Adam turned to me like he had just remembered some thing.

-"Oh damn it, I forgot!"

-"What is it Adam?"

I asked him loging to know what he needed. It was a special moment and I didn't want it to be ruined.

-"I forgot the note in my room. It was from my mom."

-"I can get it! Just wait a bit."

-"Thanks, Adrian! It should be on the night stand!"

I ran out and went to his room. It was fairly big. I went to the bed and looked on the night stand and nothing was there. I looked around the bed and in the closet. I looked all the room but nothing was there!

I decided to go back and ask him about it. Why wasn't it there?

I walked back to prison and walked through the half lighten hallways. I walked to Adam who had his back facing me.

-"Hey, Adam, I couldn't find it. I'm really sorry, I searched every where!"

To my suprise Adam didn't answer. Instead, Andrew did. With a smirk.

-"Oh, it's okay. We can't blame you for not finding what have never existed now Can we, Adam?"

Adam turned around and I could see the cell's door. The keys were on it. And it was open.

-"Oh wait, we can!"

I was frozen. I looked at Adrew's smirk but what broke me down, was Adam's emotionless face. He betrayed me. He betrayed my trust. He broke it all for me. He broke me...

Before I get any time to react or even eccept the fact that my best friend have betryed me, Andrew jumped out of his cell and pulled me to himself with my hair and put his arm around my neck and holding a dagger right under it.

All I could do before he lift me up by my neck was to let out a scream...

~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

Hey! I'm still alive! Sorry it took me so long. I have a lot going on and I'm so busy lately. I still have the block. But I just wanted to get this chapter out. Hope you enjoy! Bye!