CHAPTER ONE

Ear-piercing screams rang in his ear when he began walking confidently towards a dark alley.

His soft pitch-black hair, grazing on eye level but still enough for his bloody red eyes to be seen, glimmered brightly like a shiny ruby, both hands on his jean pockets. His feet came to a halt when the woman's back bumped on a wall, signaling a dead end.

"Spare me, please" she said with a shaky voice, shutting her eyes.

The vampire crouched down in front of her, and a finger brushed her hair away from her face. "Look at me" his hoarse, seductive voice sent shivers down her spine, and his touches made her whimper.

"I said, look at me."

She did, and her brown eyes once again met his bloodshot ones, but it's not just his eyes.

Trailing around his very appearance, you can see how pale his skin is, his fangs freely sticking out of his plump, red lips. Drops of blood flowed through his neck, his once white shirt is now tainted red and his neat black jeans are now ripped.

Not just that. 

His skin is really ice cold. He held her jaw and harshly tilted her head up, eyes trailing on her face. "You're pretty," he said nonchalantly, yet a smirk was shown right after. "Save your tears and voice for me when I rip you apart, hm?"

"I'm not letting you take me!"

He let out an airy laugh and nodded. "Sure thing. Maybe if I touch you one bit, you'll get down on your knees and ask me for more."

With one swift move, the woman was carried up and slammed against the wall, legs wrapping his waist and lips, now being abused. She tried to push him off, but her strength wouldn't match the vampire's. Who is she kidding? Of course she can't beat him.

He started licking her lower lip, down to her chin and jawline, and now giving kitten licks to her neck, tongue swirling on a specific spot, making her moans uncontrollable, hands grasping his hair on full pleasure, and breathing twice as much as normal—he's right. With one little touch, his victims will surely give in, as if they're hypnotized.

"I thought you're one little brave girl," he whispered, licking her earlobe. Her breath hitched as his warm breaths hit her skin."Now, should we finish this?"

And with one move, her pleasured moans turned into a painful yell that echoed the dark, chilly night.

Huang Renjun— infamous full-blooded vampire who is known to be one lusty vampire who satisfies himself for sex and blood.

With one last step, she finally released a relieving sigh and a wide smile.

"Welcome back to Korea, Son Nahyun," she whispered, and a shiny white car looking so expensively new pulled off in front of her. 

A guy her age hopped out of the driver's seat and greeted her with a smile. "Welcome back?"

"Myungho!" She then threw herself into her friend's embrace, which made him chuckle. pulling away, the said guy ruffled her hair. 

"We already fixed your new room."

"We?"

With the cue, a model-looking girl got out of the passenger's seat. She's tall, thin, and has a unique vibe. But looking closer, she has a familiar vibe.

"Hi, I'm Chou Yana."

"Nahyun, meet my girlfriend." Myungho snaked an arm around Yana's waist and kissed her head.

"You're a..."

Yana chuckled and nodded. "Vampire" she admitted.

Vampires are the undead. Known as demonic creatures, that are fed with human and animal blood. They lasted for hundreds and thousands of years longer than normal humans. They are known to have pale skin, dark, intimidating eyes, red lips, and cold skin. Like how supernatural books describe them, they do have special abilities like reading minds, speed, strength, and such.

In this world full of different beings, both vampires and humans are living in the same area, breathing the same air, and walking the same road. It is not a surprise when you see a vampire and a human interacting, talking, getting married, and releasing half-bloods.

In this world where all generations are easily changing, the whole map is now governed by humans and these demonic creatures.

Having a human mate is normal, except if you're a part of a royal family. You were forced to get married to your same kind for a new vampire to be your offspring. If you break the rule, you will meet the wrath of a deviant—the most powerful vampire.