CHAPTER TWENTY-SEVEN

Both lives continued normally for three months.

The summer break has already ended, and Nahyun is already at Myungho and Yana's apartment, gathered in the dining room for dinner.

The thing is... Nahyun saw what it was like in her dreams.

She thinks that she suddenly has superpowers for predicting the future, but of course she doesn't know that it's a fragment of her memories yet.

"Nahyun? Anything wrong?" Yana asked, making her snap back. She flashed a smile and shook her head. "N-nothing. I'm just thinking of something."

Both Myungho and Yana just shared a look, deciding that it's best to let her be.

Before Nahyun arrived, Jaemin had already come to see them. Like the other vampires, they already remembered everything. Thus, it's easier for them to agree to just let them be.

Renjun bit his lower lip, hands inside his jean pockets, as he walked through the hallways.

He kept on seeing visions, mostly about this girl named Nahyun. They seem happy, but then her face is always blurry.

His mind is fully clouded with thought, and a sudden force made him snap back and stumble a bit.

Renjun heard a light shriek and saw a girl stumbling back. He reached for her arm to help her back into balance out of his reflexes.

The girl had her hair covering half of her face as she was pulled up.

The two made eye contact, and a sudden tingly feeling made them freeze.

"Are you two close?" Hendery asked.

"Who?"

"Renjun," he answered and nudged at the front.

Nahyun stepped back, causing Renjun to drop his hand.

"T-thank you" she said, bowed lightly, and turned back.

"Wait!"

She halted her tracks and turned to look at him again.

"What's your name?"

Nahyun contemplated for a bit and scanned his face.

He looks.. familiar

"Nahyun.." she hesitantly answered.

Renjun felt a sudden warmth; her sweet, calming scent lingered on his nose, a sudden familiar addiction.

"Are you.. Renjun?"

How does she know me? Is she really that Nahyun?

"Yes, why?"

"Oh, nothing, um, thanks again." she then ran back, until she's out of sight.

Renjun just stood there.

His eyes landed on his hand, and he felt a sudden tug on his insides.

"Fuck, why do I want to hold her?"