CHAPTER TWENTY-NINE

Turning right, her breath hitched at the sight of a vampire standing not far away from her. He's holding a woman, gripping her forearm as he harshly pulls her up.

"Vampires should control their dicks," she mumbled, shrugging the scene like it's just a normal one.

Not long after, a loud, painful yell echoed through the quiet place. Nahyun snapped back to the spot again and saw how the vampire was fed up with blood.

It was dark, but the visible droplets of red liquid flowed from his mouth down to his shirt. It was amusing to see, considering that the vampire looks incredibly messy and hot.

...

"Excuse me, you're tainting my locker's innocence."

Of course, Renjun heard it. but he pulled the girl's body closer to him and deepened the kiss, causing Nahyun to poke a tongue in the side of her mouth in annoyance.

Clicking her tongue, she was about to speak again when the boy pulled away and looked at her with an innocent smile.

She looked unbothered but a hint of pissed at her scent. Renjun took baby steps towards her and leaned closer.

Nahyun hadn't budged yet. She glared, causing the boy to smirk, and leaned to her ear. "I want to rip you so bad," he said with a seductive tone, purposely brushing his lips on her jaw.

...

Yana sighed for the nth time and rubbed her nape. "Renjun. He's a royal vampire. He holds the fire."

"And then?"

"And then he is some sort of embodiment of lust."

"He feeds off sex and blood. He's born with it and addicted to it. That's why I assumed he's hitting on you. I'm sorry."

...

"Did you just apologize?"

"I take it back."

"No! But can you accompany me around, Injunie?"

Renjun narrowed his eyes to her and looked away. "Don't call me that."

"Why?"

"Because"

"But many people call you Renjun."

"Because that's my name, idiot."

Nahyun hopped in front of me, and the boy raised a brow. "Can't I really call you Injunie?"

"No"

"Injun?"

"Renjun," he flashed his bright red eyes in hopes that she'd back out and stop, but instead she pulled off a warm smile and patted his head.