CHAPTER FIVE

A knock on their shared room caused Yaya to jump out of the huge bed and quickly open the door, revealing an uneasy Nayun. Her smile turned to a frown, and she dragged the girl inside without even letting her speak.

"Tell me" Yana immediately said the moment they sat on the bed.

"Uhhh.."

"Nahyun?"

"Yeah?"

"Be reminded that when you tell a lie, I'll personally electrify you, right?"

Right. yana has the ability to dispel truth and lies. Not just that, she can actually electrify you if you'll tell a lie. She called it an 'extra power' causing Myungho to be a good boyfriend to her throughout the years.

"Now tell me. If you're uncomfortable enough to say it, say it word for word. I'll connect the dots."

"Okay, so.. Renjun."

"Oh no"

"What?"

Yanya sighed and threw her a worried look. "Did he do something to you?"

"Yana, I'm still on the first word?"

But the girl shook her head and caressed the younger girl's hair, saying, "As much as I want to help you, his addiction to you can't be worn out."

"Addiction—what!?" Her sudden yell made the older girl flinch.

"So he didn't do something?"

"Why do you think he did something?"

"Because"

"Because?"

Yaya sighed for the nth time and rubbed her nape. "Renjun. He's a royal vampire. He holds the fire."

"And then?"

"And then he is some sort of embodiment of lust."

"And.. WHAT!?"

"He feeds off sex and blood. He's born with it and addicted to it. That's why I assumed he's hitting on you. I'm sorry."

Nahyun groaned for the nth time already and dropped her head on the table, making a loud thud.

"That must've hurt."

The sudden voice made her snap up, and her breath hitched the moment she saw who it was.

The boy licked his lower lip, and his eyes trailed from her frozen state to her hands and back to her face.

"It's melting," he simply said.

Nayun blinks three times and feels a liquid flowing from her hand. "My ice cream," she pouted, wiping her hand on her hanky. She then continued licking the food and biting on the cone.