CHAPTER ELEVEN

Annual Healing Camp Day

The huge banner outside the school made Nahyun's shoulders slump a bit more.

She had two big bags—one on her shoulders and one on her grip. Her tent partner, Kim Jieun, volunteered to bring the tent since her brother is a hiker and he has numerous outdoor tents to use. Of course, Nahyun agreed, and to be fair, she's responsible for the cooker and utensils.

"Nahyun!"

"Son Nahyun!"

Turning back, she caught Xiaojun and Hendery, who's lucky to be paired in both activities and the tent. She smiled.

"It seems heavy; I'll carry it for you" Henry said while pointing to the bag on her arms.

"No, it's fine."

"I insist–"

"Ehem"

The three of them tilted their heads aside and saw Renjun carrying a black bag and a tent.

"Oh, it seems like your partner is here." Xiaojun said, wiggling his brows.

As soon as the two ran away, Renjun took the chance to stand beside her and grabbed the bag off her arm without a word.

"Hey!"

"We've been paired up for a reason" he simply said, and Nahyun frowned.

It's not her fault if she wasn't born with power and strength anyway.

"Campers! The buses are here. You can get in on the bus of your choice. Just be careful and behave so that you can be comfortable inside!"

They both shared a look, and Nahyun pointed to the yellow bus and asked, "Can we sit there?"

Renjun just nodded, and they got on the line until it was their turn to hop in.

Nahyun walked forward up to the very back, taking the ones beside the window, with Renjun following.

"Bag," he said, and she willingly gave her bag to him as he placed their belongings on the shelf above.

They waited for more minutes until the students were all settled on the buses and the teachers checked them one by one.

As soon as the head teacher of the art department gave a cue, the buses started and the students cheered.

Renjun had his eyes darted on the girl beside him, wandering on the visible excitement on her face while looking outside the window. A wind suddenly passed from outside, and Renjun had his eyes widen when her scent immediately caught on his nose. It was very sweet and calming, and he wants it all by himself.

Just as he was about to lose control, a vibration got in between, and he didn't waste any seconds pulling off his phone from the pocket.