#HOM37

24 DEC

My chest was heavily beating as I locked my cellphone and turned my head to the right where the midnight blue BMW halted and parked, meters away from my car. I tried my hardest to look normally sitting on the hood and not nervous at all while watching the car, the ignition turned off as he opened the door.

I don't know why I feel nervous and excited at the same time, maybe I'm just really shocked that he'd come here tonight!

Nakakainis din na hindi naman dapat ako kabado pero dahil first time ko siyang makikilala ngayon sa personal ay nakakakaba pala. I was really brave at exchanging texts with him but now? I'm not brave enough to be that cool and hyper! Iba sa personal, e.

And to be honest, hindi ko siya tipo kahit nakita ko iyong picture niya. Oo, guwapo siya pero iba kasi ang type kong itsura sa lalaki. He looked like a certified fucker with that pretty face, let's see now...

I blinked as I sipped on my beer, he simply went out of his car and closed the door—his hand automatically slides down into his pocket as his face lifted to look around.

I blinked my eyes tightly for his clearer picture and Frida wasn't OA at all, he's fucking gorgeous—it's just his face, huh. I simply checked him down and noticed that he has broad shoulders, too. Pair of long firm arms, thighs and to cut it short; he has a well-proportioned body. He's also tall that I guess, 6 footer and above! His hair was a bit longer—reaching his ears and fashionably messy, the heavy breath of the night was blowing it up that exposed his features more.

He's totally and undeniably gorgeous, yes.

I didn't get to continue describing him as he looked at my side, my chest heaved and I tried to wave my hand normally with a bottle of beer.

"Hi!" I greeted loudly.

He started walking towards me that my chest tightened more, he's wearing a simple red shirt and a faded pants paired up with black slides. His lips puckered slightly while looking at me, his thick brows were a bit furrowed—seemed like checking me. He nodded at my greetings, I chuckled awkwardly as he reached my car; he simply rested his hand on the hood and raised a brow at me.

His eyes... oh my gosh, they're fucking amazing as an ocean, still obvious at night! Still, mesmerizing!

I smiled awkwardly and cleared my throat as I looked away, sipping on my beer.

I heard him chuckle, my cheeks heated so bad even when the wind is blowing coldly.

"Merry Christmas," he greeted in a fuckable deep and low voice. Shit, my mouth is starting.

Bakit ba kasi hindi niya agad binati iyon pagkalapit, bakit kailangan niya pa akong titigan muna!? Bwisit din 'to, e! First meeting 'to, malamang awkward!

I rolled my eyes and glanced at him, I caught him looking at me but he simply shifted it down to my car's hood with a little caress of his palm.

"Nice car..." he said.

"Nice din 'yung owner," mahinang halakhak ko.

From my car, he lifted his eyes and arched his brow—tilting his head slightly. "I don't think so..."

That made me feel lighter, I laughed and made a face. Conscious ako pero bahala na, ayaw kong magmukhang pabebe rito sa kakapa-cute sa kanya.