#HOM164

8:45 AM

Lexus
Stop crying, just rest. Hindi ka yata natutulog simula kagabi.

read

Lexus
Just tell me if you wanna be alone, I'll give you a bit of space but I'm staying and you can talk to me anytime.

Never decide a break up on your own especially when I'm not doing anything wrong, kung may nagawa man akong kagaguhan, hahayaan kitang makipagbreak pero wala at hindi ako manggagago.

Flavia
Pero ginago kita 😭
I danced with a stranger and didn't think of you

Lexus
I'm still mad at that stunt, Flavia. That was so wrong, you shouldn't do that again to make me feel stupid and break up. Inis na inis ako sayo, hindi ko itatanggi.

Even when I understand your reason, I just need to cool down for a while.

Flavia
I understand 😭😭😭

Aren't you gonna tell me to change?

Lexus
Of course not, it shouldn't be like that
You're gonna change and improve for yourself, not because I told you so.

Besides, I love you for who you are already. I just wanna be with you while you're improving your wrong vices. Ganoon din ako, I just want us to be each other's company while growing in this relationship together.

Normal lang yung pagtatalo at misunderstandings sa relasyon, ang hindi normal yung gagawa ka ng kalokohan at makikipagbreak bigla.

If you wanna break up, tell me a valid and heavy reason and I'll give you that. It's easy, right? You don't need to taint your name and do foolish stunts to make me cut the string. I just want us to be honest, I can accept the truth than believing your lies.

Flavia
Opo 😭
I don't know what to say anymore
I'm regretting everything

Lexus
I'll call you later, okay?
I already signed in, I need to leave my phone in the locker.

Flavia
okay
I love you

Lexus
Love you

read

Lexus
I'm also gonna talk to Chansey, I'm just telling you.

Flavia
Okay...

Lexus
I have to do this so she'd stop bothering us

Flavia
Thank you

Lexus
Love you
Don't reply

read

8:54 AM

Flavia
I love you, Ichan 🥺