#HOM162

8:03 AM

Lexus
Are you breaking up with me?

read 8:07am

Lexus calling...

Flavia declined

Lexus
Chansey told you that?

And why are you turning the tables here?
I didn't tell that because I'm confident that I can do something even before it happens.

Guess what? I can still have my break there and even if I couldn't, that'd never be your fault. It was my choice to prioritize you while you were here because I wanted to enjoy your stay with me.

I know it wouldn't be an excuse too because it was really my choice, I'm sorry if that made you feel bad in any way.

I don't get why you're really listening to Chansey, kasali ba siya sa relasyon natin? Ikaw at ako lang ang nandito, Flavia. Chansey isn't included.

And that isn't the point of this talk, you know that. I'm mad because you're not including me into your decisions and that's hurting me.

Malalaman ko na lang na nakikipagsayaw ka sa ibang lalaki at lasing pa? Ginawa mo naman akong sobrang understanding dito.

I understand you're mad and that was your way to deal with it, galit ka sa pamilya mo at gusto mo silang inisin pero hindi naman ako damay sa galit mo sa kanila, bakit pati ako sinasaktan at binabalewala mo?

I just wanna be included, baby. I wanna know what's going on with you, I wanna know why you're being like that. You just think that I couldn't be a help but I'll do anything to help you because I'm your man, all you have to do is trust and tell me about it.

Why did you make me your boyfriend if you wouldn't trust me? If you would just set me aside? I'm not your puppy that you can just leave anywhere and stay silent.

read

Lexus
Break up is not the answer here
You can always have your time to settle your own issues if you wanna be alone but you can't just break up with me

I'm sorry but I am not approving this

Why do we need to break up when we can grow together? Hindi naman laging break up yung sagot para magmature kasi magagawa mo yan kahit kasama ako

I get immature in some ways too but I won't break up with you to find the maturity, that's fucking lame and I'm not weak.