#HOM118

26 FEB

Frida Santisteban

Frida:
You're still into him 😟

Flavia:
I just want him to go back to where he belongs now, I am moving on.
Can you help me?

Frida:
Ali is a good man and friend, Flav. I don't think I can force him to do that.

After all, your decision matters here — not his feelings nor Ichan's.

Just make up your mind, this is what I'm telling you... you were always saying you've already moved on but your relationship has no closure at all. He's right that you just decided to date when you moved here.

Flavia:
I don't fucking know!
I know that I was in love with him but after months of being long distance, I don't want it anymore. It was tiring and boring, he doesn't have much time for me that I felt worthless.
You know that.

Frida:
I know but I think you just didn't like the idea of being long distance but the love was there like now with Ichan.

You should really think about him, too. Put him in the frame, no one can make your decision. Mas pangit kung gagawin mo sa kanya yung nangyari noon sa inyo ni Ali. Hindi yung biglang kay Ali ka naman ulit dahil malapit siya, timbangin mo yan.

Flavia:
I didn't tell Ichan about my past relationship with Ali 😭

Frida:
That was damn wrong. Tell it to him and explain! Even though you don't have a label yet, be honest because it's still like a commitment that you feel the same way. He's in love with you and you like him or whatever, you still feel something and Lexus is doing his best to keep up with you.

Whoever you want, tell it to them.

Flavia:
What if you're in this situation? Like you're so torn! You can't get to decide easily 😩

Frida:
If I were in the situation, I'd surely choose the one who I'd prefer than hurting the other one with hopes. It's not easy but I can answer that so why not.

Flavia:
I'm crying, you read Ali's texts 😭
He really did that for me but I don't wanna let go Ichan yet
Maybe I need more time or even just days to think about this :((((

Frida:
That's a good idea but please, be honest to the both of them so they wouldn't hold anything.

Flavia:
I will, thanks.