#HOM157

12:31 AM

Unregistered Number
This is Chansey

Flavia
I didn't ask and give you my number, why are you texting me?

Unregistered Number
I'm in Berlin now and I had a talk with my auntie, one of the heads in the hospital where Chan-chan's working

Flavia
So? What does it have to do with me? Lol
Please, I'm not in the mood to talk to you right now about hospital. I'm not taking nursing, I don't need a backer.

Unregistered Number

I'm sure you know me, I am his ex girlfriend and his best friend who knows every turn he makes

I hope you stop being Ichan's pain and headache, as a girlfriend, do you really think you deserve him?

You're still an immature girl for a man like him with a big goal. He's close to reaching it and yet you're holding him back for being a handful girl by his side.

Almost whole month, you were here living with him in his apartment but you didn't you really get to ask how he's been doing at work?

Flavia
What are you talking about?

Unregistered Number

He needs to take more hours of duty because of his absences and worse, tatanggalin siya at lilipat na naman siya ng hospital dahil lang naging abala siya sa mga adventures mo rito. He couldn't have his break this year, he wouldn't have that once in a year break because of that.

And don't reason out that it's his choice because you know that he wouldn't really say no to you— who desperately went here to be with him. Right?

Shame.

Flavia
Do you really think I care about what you say?
Sana ikaw na lang naging si Ichan

You're already a past, Chansey. Stop giving me tips about my boyfriend, trash.

I'll do what I want without your trashy advises

Unregistered Number
What a mouth, aimless girl.
I'm concerned about Lexus' career here and your only concern is to enjoy your life dahil wala ka naman yatang pangarap. You have the privilege because even without it, you can still live like a princess while Lexus is an achiever who's aiming to be a doctor and yet you're slowing him down.

Please, think about everything. Think about him, too. Don't be a selfish princess.

Flavia
You've made your point
Do I need to cry now?

Thank you for being concerned but I don't think that will give you a chance to make up with him because Lexus won't eat a trash like you again. Screw yourself, bitch.