Stuck With You

Natasha's POV

Ughh..this fucking pandemic is so annoying,the girls and i have been wanting to go outside but the boys are warning us not to.

Were on the living room just sitting at the couch while the others are on the floor on their stomach.

"aren't you guys bored?" I asked them and sighed.

"I am bored","Fuck yeah","mhmm" they said in unison,others are groaning and sighed.

"How about have a pool party and play something?"I said excitedly and smiled.

"that's a great idea nat,"Wanda said,"don't you agree guys?"she added.
"Hell yeah"They responded.

"Loud music,alcohol and volleyball at the pool"I said smirking.

"GET TO YOUR ROOMS AND CHANGE NOW!"Tony yelled.

Everyone's getting back at their rooms but i noticed steve walking so i walked up at him.

"BOO"I said making steve jump a little and i giggled.

"Oh my fucking G.!" Steve said startled.

"Language grandpa"I said and he turned around and got behind me and hugged me from behind,he got his head on my neck while we we're heading to the elevator.

"I'm sorry i scared you"I pouted and we got inside the elevator and pressed our floor (by the way were just neigbors).

"Nah,it's alright just don't do that again"he said i felt him smiling,still holding me.

we got to our floor,he slowly got his hands off me and held my hand as we walked towards his door.

"Wait for me okay"I said and smiled as i pulled my hand away,and kissed his cheek letting my lips linger on his skin.

"Alright"he said and got inside his room,as i entered mine too.

i changed into my bikini and wore my robe,grabbed my towel and got my phone,and headed to his room.

Author's POV

Everyone is now at the pool and the girls are wearing bikini and the boys are on their trunks,tony already set the music,the drinks and the snacks.
Clint,Sam,Maria,Wanda and Pepper are playing volleyball while Thor and Sam are eating,Tony,Bruce and Bucky are grilling barbeque.

Meanwhile:

Natasha is already at steve's doorand about to knock but he already opened the door.

"Hey,now come on were already late"she said smirking.

"Yeah right"he said and smiled.

He reached for her hand and intertwined it while he was holding her waist,and head to the elevator got inside it and pressed the 5th floor,and got behind her again,kissed her neck gently.
She gasped and moaned a little bit, she grabbed his head and kissed him and he kissed back passionately, he turned her around so she'd face him and pinned her and the kiss went intense but the speaker interrupted them.

Speaker : natalie and spangles hurry up and were already waiting for you twoo..for an freaking hour *sarcasm*

"Fuck off stark!?"she hissed.
"Language nat"he said.
"When will we tell the team about us tash?"he asked looking directly  at her eyes.
"Soon baby"she said and kissed his jaw.

"we're here"he said and got out the elevator not noticing that they were still holding hands,the team are playing volleyball while tony  is drinking a beer at the edge of the pool.