You're like A Drug

Prompt: jealous/possessive

On contrary Captain America wasn’t that good of a man, who should we say Steve Rogers. Sure it was his pure heart and his morals that made Captain America, but Steve Rogers was a completely different story. He was a person born in the 40s and had a filthy mouth that had a knack for spewing our curse words left and right, regardless if they were in English or not. Sure Steve gave a damn about what people thought of him but behind closed doors he could give two shits.

One thing for certain was Steve was still a man, and he didn’t like it when people tend to touch things that were his. He was possessive of his bikes and his Captain America gear. Though one thing for certain when it came to a certain red head, Steve was downright extremely possessive of her. When he and Natasha had started dating, he hated it when she had to do missions that involved her seducing their targets. He hated seeing those men put their grubby fingers on what was his. It made him mad and searing with pure anger and rage.

To make matters worse?

His long lost best friend could remember vivid details of the relationship he had with the master spy during the time he was brainwashed. That hit Steve hard that his now girlfriend and his best friend were together, regardless that Bucky was brainwashed. While he was grateful for Bucky remembering things, on the inside Steve was roaring with rage and jealousy that his best friend was in love with his girl. Steve thought he was lucky when he and Natasha began to date, that she was the one girl that wouldn’t fall for Bucky’s charm, but no he was her trainer in the Red Room and her ex-lover. Every time he saw the two talk and laugh in Russia, Steve had to walk away and lock himself in the gym, of course Tony yelled at him for destroying all the sparring robots and punching bags. With one heated glare the genius billionaire shut his trap and mumbled about creating robots that would stand an angsty super soldier.

Everyone noticed the change in Steve and it began to worry them all. Each time they finished debriefing for a mission, he was the first one out and onto the quinjet. Not to mention he stopped hanging around the team for some R&R. Natasha was the one worried about Steve’s behavior the most. Every time she tried to approach him, he managed to stay away from her, it was more difficult when he moved out of their shared suite. It pained Natasha to see her lover avoiding her like she had some sort of disease.

“He’s jealous,” Sam crossed his arms.

“What do you mean Steve’s jealous?” Natasha raised a brow.

He pinched the bridge of his nose. “I cornered him one day asking what was going on. All I could see was anger, rage, and jealousy in his eyes as he told me to ‘fuck off’.” Sam looked at Natasha. “Whatever happened between you two, you both better get this straightened out.”

“How am I supposed to know when he started acting this way?”

Sam raised a brow, “Seriously, it was when Barnes started calling you Natalia, the same name Steve always called you affectionately.”

“I always took Steve as a punk and a shithead, but jealous? That’s a new one,” Bucky said as he sat down on the spot next to her on the couch.

Natasha let out a sigh, “I know, but what we had Yasha, that was years ago and I..”

The ex-assassin raised his metal hand, “I understand, but you’re going to get through that stubborn head of his.” Bucky shook his head. “Sometimes that guy always does things without thinking.”

Natasha looked at the dress before her, it was a little red number she had worn on their third date that was when she had taken Steve’s virginity. Hopefully by wearing this dress that she could show Steve that he meant a lot to her and not the pas relationship she had with Bucky.