Part 1- FILA Photoshoot Hooked On Your Love

Steve ran into the studio where the Fila photoshoot took place. He was late and he apologized to everyone again and again. He’d gotten held up by the interviewers and the traffic in Shanghai was worse than New York. His agent, Phil Coulson, had landed him this gig with a lucrative contract for two years and ten million a year. Phil said he could do better but Fila also said they would pay for everything for Wimbledon, sparing no expense. Fila would also give Steve another ten million if he won the tournament.

It was a great deal and Phil said it was okay. Maybe they could land Nike next.

The staff led him to the changing room. As Steve walked past the crowded area, he saw a red haired model sitting on the chair in her tennis outfit. He was sure he was going to break his neck just trying to get a good look at her.

There was something about that woman that caught his breath since the moment he first laid eyes on her.

He needed to take a another good look at her but the staff pushed him inside the changing room and handed him the outfits. They took care of his clothes and his hair and makeup. The makeup artist complimented him throughout, telling him that he had great complexion, nice skin and a jawline to die for. She said she didn’t need to do much of anything because he was already an Adonis.

Steve, being shy and awkward around people he didn’t know, flushed red at the constant compliments. He stepped out of the room and every eye fell on him. Except for one person, who was paying attention at her phone. The redheadwho had earlier stolen his breath away.

“Ah, Steve. I would like to introduce you to Miss Natasha Romanov,” the director said and led him to meet with the beautiful model .

She looked up at them and Steve was enchanted by her beautiful emerald eyes. He forgot to breath again. He felt himself smiling at her.

“Hello, ma’am,” he greeted and offered her his hand. “I’m Steve Rogers. But you can call me Steve.”

Natasha reached her hand out to shake his.

“Nice to meet you,” she replied, voice thick with a heavy Russian accent. He was so attracted to her. He found her very beautiful and hypnotic. Everything about her was intoxicating. When he heard her voice, he felt shivers run down his spine straight to his groin. Her English with that Russian accent was so alluring . “I’m Natasha.”

Natasha...Her name sounded so sexy. There was something about this woman that attracted Steve in the very first moment.

“Natalie, you will have a photoshoot with one of the most famous and most talented athletes of the decade today,” Ivan spoke up as he stepped inside her apartment in Central Shanghai.

“You mean me, Ivan?” Nat joked.

“You are not there yet, Sweetheart,” Ivan replied as he sat down with her on the dining table. “Unless, you’ve won every Grand Slam twice.”

“Hmm?”

“You will have a photoshoot with Steve Rogers today!”

“Steve Rogers? The Steve Rogers?”

“Yes! The one and only Steve Rogers. Fila is endorsing him alongside you for two years.”

“Hope he’s not another self-obsessed pro who think he’s the center of the universe,” Nat sighed and took a sip of her milk.

“Let’s hope you do not scare the shit out of him.”

Nat wasn’t interested in what her agent said. She was here to do her job, practicing and shooting commercials. She thought she’d met enough of half-ass pros who thought they could do anything that they wanted. They were not professional when it came to anything outside tennis.