Darwin's Theory

She couldn’t be blamed for being distracted. Natasha flicked cap of her pen, and tapped the tip on the sleek wooden top of the desk in a staccato sound that earned her a kick in the back of her chair from Clint – Clint, who was actually writing the paper and not staring lustfully at their examiner.

She really couldn’t be blamed for being distracted. Darwin’s Theory went flying out the window the moment Coach Rogers entered the exam hall for invigilation.

She bent over her paper and pretended to write as he walked down the aisle between the desks one row away from her, following the movement of his long lean legs out of the corner of her eyes. Even through the dark tight jeans he wore, she could see the hard muscles flex with the motion. She squeezed her eyes shut against the bolt of lust that shot through her. If his legs looked so good covered, she wondered how they would look without the denim clinging to them.

Dropping her pen back on top of her relatively empty answer script - she had tried to solve some questions - she reached for her water bottle. She hoped the cool water would help her focus. Nimbly unscrewing the plastic bottle, she lifted it to her lips just as her eyes met Coach Rogers’.  Their gazes remained locked as she wrapped her lips around the mouth of the bottle and sucked. A little water trickled out of the corner of her mouth and ran down the side of her jaw and neck. She saw his eyes widen slightly as they traced the movement of the droplet, and he gulped, his Adam’s apple shifting erotically.

That. Damned . Adam’s. Apple.  

She went back to her paper feeling warmer than before - did they turn down the air conditioning in the exam hall? - but a ring of the bell alerting them that only two hours were left helped her concentrate. The paper was a breeze, easier than any she had given before, and it gave her enough time to steal glances at the object of her desire between questions.

An hour later, she raised her hand to ask for additional sheets, and was engulfed with the smell of fresh and cool soap. His cologne . He’d come from somewhere behind her and was leaning over her. His chest pressed against her shoulder as he placed the extra booklet on her desk. He took the pen from her hand to sign on the sheet, and his fingers lingered, brushing against her knuckles. Static shot up her arm at the touch, and her breath hitched slightly.  

He walked away with a quick look back over his shoulders at her, and he smirked when he saw her staring after him. He knew what he was doing to her.

He knew .

She formulated a plan. Once her exam was over that day, she would - unofficially - no longer be a student at the school. It was her last day in school, and Natasha Romanoff was going to go out with a bang.

Well, a banging , to be precise.

Once the final bell rang, and the answer scripts had been submitted, instead of following Clint and the rest of the gang to the beach to celebrate, she went off to the locker room and changed into her old cheerleading outfit. She had dropped the activity in favour of ballet this year, but had kept the skimpy crop top and the miniscule skirt - the clothes were a bit smaller for her now, but that only served her purpose - for a rainy day. And right now, it was pouring .

She crossed over to the dark gym, bypassing the basketball court and the volleyball net, going over to the back where the heavy training equipment and his office were. She stood casually by the door, one leg bent at the knee and resting against the wall, and waited for him to come. It wasn’t long before he strolled in, a punching bag lifted over his shoulder. He’d changed into workout clothes - sweatpants and a tight white shirt that did his chest all the justice - and his arms were bulging with strength as they held the heavy bag up. He stopped short when he saw her, pupils blown wide as his eyes raked over her scantily clad figure. She’d caught him staring at her more than once when she’d been on the squad, and was glad to know she still had that effect on him. Now she could finally do something about it.