Part 2 -Rock that Body

Steve stood outside in the cold winter air, freezing his ass off. His friend Tony had forced him along with a few of their other friends out tonight to have some fun. Steve knew Tony meant well, but he’d much rather sit at home in front of a movie tonight, buried in his sorrows. Steve’s previous girlfriend, Sharon, had broken up with him only a few months ago and Steve hadn’t handled the breakup all too well. He stayed at home whenever he wasn’t at work and tried to just survive the heartbreak.

It drove Tony mad that Steve kept declining his offers to go out with him and the rest of the boys, so eventually he had to drag Steve out of his home and bring him to the nearest club to forget about his girlfriend and live life a little.

“We’ve been standing here for over 20 minutes now, Tony. They might not even let us in.” Steve complained, looking over at the security guard who only let certain people get in.

“Don’t worry about it pal, we’ll get in.” Tony insisted.

Natasha walked carefully over the icy ground in her high heels. It was terribly cold outside and she wished she had dressed a little bit warmer, but she wouldn’t go to a club in something other than a tight dress, so it didn’t really matter. At least she was used to the cold from her home back in Russia.

“Natasha, hurry up!”

“Relax, it’s not like they’re closing anytime soon.” Natasha mumbled as her friend Wanda shouted after her a few meters in front of her.   

“I don’t see why we had to go out today.” Natasha said once she had caught up with Wanda. Wanda rolled her eyes.

“Because you’ve done nothing but sobbing over that Bruce guy all week. You deserve better than him, Nat. Forget him.”

“Easier said than done.”

“Tonight will be all about new memories, alright?” Wanda said.

Natasha nodded.

They got to the club only to see a long line outside the entrance. One of the guards outside saw Wanda immediately and waved them over.

“Maximoff! Nice seeing you tonight.” The guard said happily.

“Always a pleasure.” Wanda said and the guard let her and Natasha step before everyone in the line into the club.

“Come on! Really?” An annoyed voice said behind them. Both Natasha and Wanda turned back to look who the voice belonged to. “They just arrived, and we’ve been standing here for 30 bloody minutes!” The man shouted as a blonde guy behind him tried to calm him down.

Natasha looked at them while Wanda just shrugged and started to walk inside.

“Nat? Are you coming?” Wanda asked as Natasha didn’t move.

Her eyes soon met the blonde and blue eyed man in the line and Natasha frowned a little.

“They’re with us.” Natasha suddenly said to the guard, nodding towards the group of men in the line.

The blonde guy looked at her surprised, but thankful. “Okay then.” The guard said and let the men enter.

“Natasha? What are you doing?” Wanda laughed.

“Natasha huh? I’m Tony.” The guy said, taking Natasha’s hand before giving it a kiss. Natasha raised one eyebrow, looking at Tony suspiciously.

“Thanks for helping us out.” A voice suddenly said and Natasha turned her head to the right, seeing that blonde guy again. “I’m Steve.”

Natasha smiled a little. “You’re welcome, Steve.” She said, dragging her hand back from Tony who apparently had decided to not let her go.