Loving you

"Loving you was the only choice that I had to, because despite for all the ones who's broken, I loved you, I didn't know that I was feeling like that way again since."

"Hey, Tasha how have you been?" asked Maria but Natasha just shrugged, so she drank her martini.

"I don't know, I....I can't" She said then lowered her head.

"Come on, Tasha have fun, live a little, forget about him, plus there's a lot of boys who's hotter than him" Maria said that made Natasha look up from the table.

"And why is that?" She asked, "Ugh!, Come here, let me just get you a vodka to make you feel better" Maria said, stood up and went to the bar.

"Excuse me miss?" A deep voice asked her when she was about to lay her head on the table. She looked up but didn't look at him.

"What do you want?" She politely asked him. "It's just my friend dared me to here and talk to you, which is getting weird" He said and that's when she looked at him then laughed.

"Did you just.." She said while still laughing then gestured him to sit in front of her.

"I'm sorry if I disturbed you" He said then smiled.

And that's when Maria saw Natasha talking to someone who she barely know then smiled and wondered around and just danced.

"No you didn't disturb me, it's really silly what you said" she says slowly.

"I'm Natasha Romanoff, by the way"

"I'm Steve Rogers"

FIVE MINUTES LATER:

"Are you with your friends?" She asked and he nodded, she smiled and Steve thought she has the gorgeous smile.

"Yeah, I am with them, they're watching us and they are sitting at the bar" He said then she looked at where the guys were sitting.

"how about let's go over there, and PRETEND to be like what they want?" She asked and he smirked.

"oh cut it off, Rogers, come on" she said and took his hand then intertwined them as they walk towards the boys.

"put your arms around me and laugh" she whispered to him and he did what he was told.

"I can't believe he did that on purpose, I thought he was shy at first" They heard one of them said.

"Come on guys, here they come" Tony said which Natasha barely knew.

"Hi ghoulies" Natasha greeted them as Steve shrugged his elbow at her. "what?" she said then smirked.

"Why don't you introduce us to her Steve" Bucky said then smiled.

"Um.. Natasha, these are my friends, Bucky, Clint, Sam, Bruce, Tony and Rhodey" He said as he pointed at them one by one.

"Natasha, nice to meet you" Bruce said and held his hand out as she just stared at it.

"Ugh! Go away" She said then got out at Steve's grip then greeted the others except Bruce.

"She's rude" He muttered, "Nah, she's not like that when I met her." Steve said.

Then Maria appeared and looked at Natasha.

"Natasha, there you are, I've been looking everywhere for you" Maria said and then looked at the guys.

"Who are they?" Maria asked then looked at Steve. "so you're the guy huh, you two look pretty close" She added.

"Not in here, Mar" She said as she introduced Maria to the others.

"Guys, This is Maria Hill, my Best friend/Sister" Natasha said then excused herself.

As soon as Natasha excused herself he followed close behind her.

"Aren't you also bad in hiding, Rogers?" She asked him and still looked at the beautiful view at the club balcony. (In my perspective, it is a wide balcony after all but looked small)

"Yeah, I am, just wondering if you're alright after that" He said

"I'd be lying if I said it was horrible" She said as Steve took the place beside her.

"I can tell you hate Bruce " He said

"Umm not really, he just reminds me of somebody" She said and looked at him.

"And tell Sam that if he hurts my sister, he's going to be in hell" She added.

"And why is that?" He laughed

"I can tell that he likes her after all" She said then smiled.

"I'll tell him after this"

"you know, I don't really have the time to just stare at this horrible view" she said but lied about the view because she loves it anyway.

"So, are you here because your boyfriend dumped you?" He asked.

"Yeah, and I'm guessing your girlfriend did that to you too" She said as he settled behind her.

"and I'm starting to like you" she muttered.

"You know that I hear everything you said right?" he asked.

"Sometimes, I forget how much an idiot you are" She said as she felt his hands around her waist, she felt comfortable around him, even she just met him. She leaned backwards so she can feel more safe.

She sighed as soon as she leaned, she forgot about her situation, and so does Steve.

"I feel like I've known you for years" they said in unison, they laughed.

To be continued.............

AN

-"hey, I'm sorry, if I've been inactive for the past few days but I appreciate all of you to read all of this shit.., hahaha, by the way I missed writing, and follow me for more updates.✨🤧"