19

19| nineteen
Eight years ago

J U P I T E R

“Eric, we need to go. It's already too late and you're too drunk to drive. I can't let you fall asleep here.” I shook his heavy body but he didn't budge.

He was lying partially on the queen sized bed, the lower part of his body on the floor after an attempt of climbing the bed in a drunk state. I grabbed his jacket and tried to pull him up but nothing was working. What was I expecting after all?

Gosh, I shouldn't have agreed to come to the party with him for I wouldn't be clueless on what to do with him. I'd probably be reading and studying for the upcoming exams but Eric always has his ways of convincing me. The sloppy kisses and charming eyes were an instance.

After we arrived, Eric totally forgot his promise about not drinking. The party looked normal on the surface but the secret trading of drugs and alcohol on the inside disrupted everything. Long story short, he joined his friends and almost drunk himself to sleep.

Deciding to use the only plan I had in mind, I quickly pulled up my long shirt and sat on his muscular, hard body. He let's out a small grunt but didn't budge. I knew it was a stupid, dumb idea but I had to do something to not let him fall asleep. I wasn't exactly on the thin side so I was going to use my weight to it's advantage.

“I refuse to get down until you beg me and agree to leave this party with me. Right now!”

Just when I thought I was doing it right, Eric suddenly flipped me around so he was on top of me, his face a few inches from mine and placing his body between my legs.

His eyes were drooping, threatening to close but he has a smirk on his lips that I badly want to kiss but it wasn't the right time. Our breathing mingled and the mixture of alcohol and his musky fragrance invaded my senses . With one hand supporting his weight off me, his muscles bunching, he ran his finger down my cheek to my jaw causing my skin to heat up.

“We can do it the other way round, this time, you'll be begging me for something else.” His voice was deep and husky and his eyes clouded with lust as he gaze into mine.

I turned my head to the side when he grazed his lips against mine. “You broke your promise, I'm not kissing you for another month as a punishment.” I folded my hands across my chest in such a way his hard chest was rubbing against my hands.

Eric suddenly grabbed my jaw forcing me to look back at him before planting his plump lips against mine. He was kissing me with so much passion I couldn't stop myself from responding. I slowly moved my hands up and slide my fingers through his soft hair, craving it as much as he did.

He bit my lower lip and I moaned against his lips. The kiss was becoming aggressive and my mind was telling me to stop this but my body has a different opinion.

Throughout the three months of our relationship, Eric always made my toes curl and my insides melt when he kiss me. He had treated me as though I was a fragile glass and loved me like I was the centre of his world. It wasn't one sided though and I loved him equally.

When he pulled his lips from mine, I almost grunted at the lost. “I'm so sorry I got carried away, Jupiter.” He brushed back the hair from my face, his fast breathing fanning my face. “I love you so much, you should know that.”