- biography

FULL NAME: AURORA JOSEPHINE PIPERBORN: FEBRUARY 14TH, 1992 (age 20 in the beginning of the book, year 2011)PLACE OF BIRTH: SYDNEY, AUSTRALIASOCIAL MEDIA:instagram: @aurorapipertwitter: @aurapiper

BORN: FEBRUARY 14TH, 1992 (age 20 in the beginning of the book, year 2011)
PLACE OF BIRTH: SYDNEY, AUSTRALIA
SOCIAL MEDIA:
instagram: @aurorapiper
twitter: @aurapiper

CAREER:

Actress & Model

The Vampire Diaries: Piper is best known for her role as Theodora Allard in The Vampire Diaries. Her character is the sister of Grayson Allard, played by Colton Haynes, and Sebastian Allard, played by Todd Grinnell.

OTHER INFO:
Piper was born in Australia, but moved to the United States in 2010 after The Vampire Diaries became a success. She has houses in both Los Angeles and Atlanta, Georgia, but often goes back to Australia to visit her family. She has amazing relationships with her TVD costars Colton Haynes and Todd Grinnell, who play her brothers on the show, and Camila Diaz, who plays Piper's character's bestfriend, Monica Marren, on the TVD. Piper and Diaz are often seen with each other in Los Angeles, along with their bestfriend and fellow actress, Laura Harrier. It is rumored that Piper is in a relationship with TVD co-star, Nathaniel Buzolic. The two play lovers on the show, and fans are actively commenting online about how the two should be a couple in real life.
Besides Buzolic, Piper has had no boyfriends, at least none Hollywood has known of.