- happy anniversary

LA, CALIFORNIA
FANCY-ASS RESTAURANT
(im literally 16 and only ever go to applebees don't come @ me)

Aurora and Daniel both looked at each other, trying not to laugh as they watched serious men and women walk in and out of the restaurant in suits and fancy dresses.

"Why is everyone so serious?" Aurora whispered and Daniel smiled at her, stifling a laugh. They had gotten their food ten minutes ago.

"Don't know." Daniel shrugged and looked up at her with a smirk. "Let's go?"

"Let's go." Aurora confirmed, both of them taking out their wallets. "We said we would do paper, scissors, rock to decide who pays."

"Well I already gave my card to the waiter before hand." Daniel said proudly and Aurora rolled her eyes playfully.

"Can we get Taco Bell?" Aurora asked as the two walked out of the fancy restaurant, her heels clicking along the ground. She was in a short, floral dress while Daniel was in a white button-up and black pants.

"Only if we can get cookies from Diddy Riese afterwards." Daniel smirked and Aurora nodded. "We're so classy."

"So classy." Aurora agreed, laughing. Daniel leaned forward, pecking her lips with a kiss. "I love you."

"I love you too." Danie mumbled with a smile.

-

INSTAGRAM

@danielsharman: five minutes after this was taken we left and got taco bell and cookiestagged: @aurorapiper

tagged: @aurorapiper

-

@aurorapiper: happy one year 🌮❤️tagged: @danielsharman

tagged: @danielsharman

miladiaz: y'all really got taco bell on your one year anniversary

danielsharman: yes and ?

toddgrinnell: can u drop me off some nachos

aurorapiper: see i would, but daniel ate them all

danielsharman: LIAR

aurorapiper: 😳

-

LA, CALIFORNIA
AURORA AND DANIEL'S HOUSE

"Alright Bucky, Mom and I are gonna have some fun now and she says she doesn't want to traumatize you so you'll have to stay in the living room for a bit." Daniel explained to the golden retriever before shutting the bedroom door. Aurora laughed and sat up on the bed on her knees. Daniel turned around to face her and unbuttoned a few of the buttons from his shirt. Aurora reached forward and did the rest of them, sliding the shirt off the Brit's body. He cupped her face and pulled her into a heated kiss.

Daniel's hands reached behind her back, untying the dress that held it on Aurora's body. The dress dropped to a puddle of fabric on the bed, leaving Aurora in just her bra and underwear. Daniel's eyes widened as they moved down her body. Their lips moved together passionately as Aurora's hands went to Daniel's hair. He pulled away, whispering, "You sure you're okay? We can stop."

"I'm okay, I swear," Aurora promised and smirked. "And it seems like your little friend doesn't want to stop."

Daniel rolled his eyes with a smirk before pulling her into another kiss.