- because i love you

ATL, GA
AURORA'S APARTMENT

Aurora jumped up, Daniel catching her by her thighs and her legs wrapped around his waist as their lips moved together. Her hands moved up his chest and into his brown curls, tugging on them slightly.

Both of them panted heavily as Daniel laid her on the bed in her room gently. He sat up and pulled his shirt over his head, revealing his toned body. Aurora smiled up at him as he began to hover over here, Aurora taking off her own shirt.

This was the first time things were getting heated since the incident. Her hands ran over Daniel's perfectly sculpt biceps and down his chest as they continued to kiss passionately. He cupped her face with his hands before beginning to kiss down her neck.

Aurora closed her eyes and let out a small moan when Daniel sucked on a specific spot of her neck, the Brit smirking against her skin. One of her hands reached up and tugged on his curls some more. When his hands reached up to touch her bra, something snapped.

"Stop, please"

"I don't want this- I don't want to do this, please!"

"Settle down, sweetie, there's no escape."

She opened her eyes, feeling tears flooding them. Aurora put her hands on Daniel's chest and whispered, "S-Stop. Stop!"

Immediately, Daniel pulled away. He looked at her and noticed the tears in her eyes. He bit his lip, looking down guiltily.

"I'm sorry." Aurora mumbled and grabbed her shirt, putting it back on. "God, I'm so, so sorry."

"No, no, you don't have to apologize," Daniel shook his head. "It's okay."

"No! It's not okay!" Aurora exclaimed and stood up from the bed. Tears ran down her cheeks and she covered her face with her hands. "He- I-"

Her hands reached up to her throat, and more tears flooded her eyes. Aurora could feel her breaths getting heavier and her heart rate speeding up.

Daniel's eyes widened when he realized what was happening. He placed a hand on her shoulder gentle, growing worried. "Aurora, listen to me, you need to breath."

She shook her head and let out a choked sob, not feeling any air in her lungs. "I can't- I can't breath."

He wrapped his arms around her, pulling her into chest. "Yes, you can, baby. Just listen to my voice, okay? Deep breaths."

Aurora closed her eyes and attempted to take a deep breath, inhaling Daniel's familiar scent. The smell of his cologne, that made her feel safe just by smelling it.

Daniel felt her take a breath and stroked her hair softly, knowing it would calm her down further. "Good, good job, princess. Keep taking deep breaths."

She nodded and snuggled further into his chest, continuing to breath deeply. "I'm sorry."

"Don't be sorry, don't be sorry. It's not your fault." Daniel whispered and kissed the top of her head.

"I'm sorry that..." Aurora mumbled and took another breath. "I'm sorry that I can't- I can't give you-"

"No, don't, I don't care, I'll wait for you," Daniel promised.

"You shouldn't have to." Aurora let out a sob and Daniel shook his head, not wanting to see her cry.

"Love, what you went through was traumatic, you know that. I'm not with you because of sex, Aurora," Daniel whispered and grabbed her chin softly, making her meet his eyes. "I'm with you because I love you."

"I love you."