- girls day + colton & todd

LA, CALIFORNIA
AURORA'S HOUSE
one week later

Camila walked into Aurora's room in their shared house and turned on the lights. The brunette looked up at her bestfriend while rubbing her eyes. "Dude, it's early."

"It's almost noon." Camila crossed her arms.

"Your point?" Aurora sat up and Camila sat down at the foot of her bed.

"I'm meeting up with Colton, Laura, and Todd, you should come with us. We'll get food after and probably do some shopping." Camila suggested and Aurora pouted. "Rory, come on."

"I fucked things up." Aurora groaned and tears brimmed her eyes. "I miss him."

"Have you talked to him since the airport?" Camila asked and Aurora shook her head. "Well, you've been stuck in here being sad for a week and I'm banning you from doing it any longer. You're coming with us tonight."

"Fine." Aurora agreed and hugged Camila. "I love you, Mila."

"I love you too," Camila smiled. "Everything is gonna be fine, it's just a boy, there's plenty of them out there."

"But this boy is different." Aurora mumbled. "I like this boy."

"Then why'd you tell him that you don't want to date him?" Camila wondered.

"Because I'm terrified." Aurora answered.

"Aurora, I love you, you know that, but you can't just run away every time you feel something for a guy." Camila said and Aurora looked down. "You deserved to be loved, and to be in love and to be happy, but you're never gonna get that if you run away."

-
LA, CALIFORNIA
THE GROVE

"Rory, what do you want to do for your birthday? It's in two weeks." Laura smiled as she, Aurora, Colton, Todd, and Camila sat in a restaurant in the Grove.

"I have no idea," Aurora sighed and took a bite of her quesadillas.

"Come on, you should be excited! It's your 21st birthday." Todd reminded and Aurora smiled slightly.

"Okay, I want to drink, obviously." Aurora giggled. "You guys can decide on a bar or a club."

"Club!" Camila immediately said and Aurora laughed. "I know a bunch."

"I can't wait to see you drunk, like what kind of drunk are you?" Colton questioned.

"I don't know, I've never had alcohol before." Aurora shrugged.

"Oh that has to be a lie, not even at like a high school party?" Todd asked.

"Nope, I was a goodie-two-shoes." Aurora threw up a peace sign and Camila rolled her eyes.

"Okay well, you're going to drink on your birthday and we're gonna see you drunk." Laura declared.

"Got it." Aurora agreed.

"Who else do you want there?" Colton asked.

"TVD cast, Teen Wolf cast." Aurora listed.

"I know Nina and Ian are in here, and Paul is coming soon," Todd explained.

"I talked to Kat and Candice a couple days ago, and they said they would be here for your birthday." Camila said.