- make her smile

ATL, GA
CAMILA'S HOUSE

"She likes him, a lot." Camila handed Colton a cup of coffee as the two sat down in the couch in her house.

"No shit." Colton smirked and Camila gave him a look. He continued to look at her with a smirk before pulling her into his lap.

"I'm serious," Camila mumbled and closed her eyes. "You know her, you know romantic emotions and love are hard for her, but she deserves to be loved."

"And you think Sharman is the one that can break through to her?" Colton questioned.

"He makes her smile, a genuine, happy Aurora smile." Camila smiled. "Maybe he's the person that can actually get her to open up."

"You're right," Colton agreed. "She's the sweetest person I've ever met, and she gives so much love to everyone she's around-"

"But doesn't let herself receive it in return." Camila whispered and the two turned their heads to the door after hearing a knock. Camila got up and opened the door, Daniel walking into the house.

"I need to talk to you." The Brit spoke immediately and looked at Colton. "Oh, hey Colt."

"Hey Sharman." Colton waved.

"What's up?" Camila looked at him.

"I like Aurora, a lot." Daniel admitted.

"No shit." Colton and Camila said in unison.

"The question is, do you deserve her?" Camila crossed her arms. "Do you deserve the literal ray of sunshine angel that is my bestfriend?"

"I hope so. I just want her to be happy, I want her to smile. God, I love seeing her smile. Her eyes light up and she lets out this laugh that sounds like heaven." Daniel rambled. "I want to deserve her, I want to take care of her and I want to be the one to make her smile all the time."

"God, you're disgusting." Colton groaned and Camila laughed.

"Daniel, you know Aurora isn't happy and sunshine all the time, right?" Camila questioned. "She's complicated. I love her with everything in me, but she stresses out over everything little thing and drives herself crazy. There's times where Laura or I are up until 3:00 in the morning with her or on the phone with her because she's crying or having a panic attack-"

"I know and I want to be the one to help her!" Daniel sighed. "I want her to trust me and to come to me-"

"That's not easy for her." Colton cut him off, standing up. "She puts up these walls and doesn't let anyone in. She doesn't let any relationship get to serious because she's afraid of loving someone."

"She's afraid someone's gonna break her heart." Camila mumbled.

"I would never do that to her, I could never hurt her." Daniel shook his head.

"You say that now, but things happen and-" Camila rambled.

"I would never hurt her." Daniel repeated. "Tell me what to do, Mila."

"You really like her?" Camila asked.

"I do." Daniel nodded.

Colton walked up to Daniel before whispering, "If you make her cry, I'm gonna kick your ass."

-

@aurorapiper: how is everyone feeling about season 3 of tvd? comment your fave moment so far :)

user1: anything with koladora in it

user2: the scenes with you and kol are absolutely precious

miladiaz: that's my gorgeous bestfriend girlfriend emotional support animal

aurorapiper: @miladiaz 💕💞💝💘💖

lauraharrier: dude in 3x14 when you and mila jumped off the balcony in ball gowns and heels and landed PERFECTLY was so fucking iconic i was like, "those are my bestfriends!!!!"

miladiaz: @lauraharrier love you babe💓

aurorapiper: @lauraharrier i love you

coltonhaynes: any know-it-all-twin moments

danielsharman: in 3x14 when you walk into the mikaelson mansion and literally look like a princess

user3: when both daniel and laura are both tvd stans

user4: i think they're just both rory stans

aurorapiper: @danielsharman wait u actually watch the show?

danielsharman: dUH, you're such a badass in it omg

user5: she's a badass in every show she's in

user6: im so excited to see her character in teen wolf

aurorapiper: ^also a badass

user7: she just specializes in playing badasses at this point

danielsharman: also you look great in this picture like wow i know her

aurorapiper: tyty💕 @danielsharman