- back and forth

TEXT MESSAGES
COLTON & AURORA

know-it-all 1:
hey, has jeff called you yet?

know-it-all 2:
no, why?

know-it-all 1:
season 3 is gonna to filmed in LA

know-it-all 2:
what?
but
wait what

know-it-all 1:
yeah

know-it-all 2:
so tw is gonna be filmed in LA and then tvd is gonna be filmed on the other side of the country
what are you doing?

know-it-all 1:
im quitting teen wolf
i got a job on that show arrow
it's filmed in atlanta too so i can do it while filming tvd

know-it-all 2:
OMG THATS GREAT
CONGRATS
but also no :((((

know-it-all 1:
thanks sis
what are you going to do?

know-it-all 2:
no idea

-

TWITTER

user1:
obsessed with @aurapiper as mia morales in teen wolf

|

user2:
my new fave character!! she's such a badass!

|

user3:
okay but her and isaac tho🤧

|

user4:
they're literally perfect together

|

user5:
i just love how isaac is a complete softie and mia pretends to be an emotionless baddie but isaac makes her go soft😍

|

user6:
#misaac

|

user7:
when he calls her mimi and she pretends not to like it🤧

|

user8:
i love them

-

ATL, GA
TVD SET

Aurora looked up from her phone in her trailer after reading some tweets about fans who love Mia in Teen Wolf.

She let out a sigh and ran a hand through her hair. Aurora couldn't leave The Vampire Diaries, she owes everything to this show. If not for TVD, she would still be in Australia in college studying who-knows-what. She wouldn't know Camila, Laura, Colton, Todd, her family. She wouldn't be dating Daniel, who made her happier than she's ever been.

But she didn't want to disappoint the Teen Wolf fans, and Aurora loved playing Mia. She loved the cast of TW and she knew the fans loved her character.

"Miss Piper?" Aurora looked up to see Saige, her assistant, standing at the door of her trailer. "Julie wants to see you."

"Thanks." Aurora gave her a smile and walked out of the trailer.

She past Daniel, who was sitting at a table eating lunch with Kat, Paul, and Ian. He has been coming with her to set everyday. He stood up and ran over to her. Daniel looked at her, noticing the worry on her face. "Hey, baby, what's going on?"

"I have to meet with Julie about something and then I have to decide- Did Jeff call you yet?" Aurora rambled.

"No," Daniel shook his head as he tried to read her. "Why?"

"Season 3 of Teen Wolf is gonna be filmed in LA." Aurora said and Daniel sighed. "I'll be right back."

She walked into the writer's room, where Julie sat and gave the Aussie a smile. "Hey Rory."

"Hi," Aurora sat down across from her. "What's this about?"

"Jeff Davis just called me, told how Season 3 of Teen Wolf is going to filmed in California instead of here." Julie answered and Aurora nodded.

"Yeah, I don't know what to do," Aurora sighed. "I don't want to choose, do I have to? Colton already said he was quitting and staying on TVD."

"Aurora, I've seen how much the fans love your character on Teen Wolf, and Jeff-" Julie replied. "He really wants you on the show next season, but obviously, we need you here-"

"Then I'll stay here. Julie, I owe everything to this show." Aurora shrugged.

"And we owe you for the show's success." Julie explained. "Everyone loves your character on here too. So, Jeff and I were able to come to an agreement in order for you to be on both shows. Rory, it's not going to be easy on you-"

"I'll do it," Aurora cut her off. "What's the plan?"

"You'll fly back and forth every week, we'll make it work." Julie said and Aurora nodded with a smile.