- not a random stranger

LA, CALIFORNIA
AURORA & DANIEL'S HOUSE

Aurora ran to the door of the house when she heard the mailman standing outside. She was waiting for a package of what she was getting Daniel for Christmas to arrive. She opened the door and pouted when no package was on the porch, but grabbed the letters in the mailbox and walked back inside.

She scanned the letters, her eyes narrowing when she saw that one said "To Daniel Sharman, From The Originals Team."

Aurora hummed and looked down at the letter, tempted to open it. She sighed and placed it back down on the table. She heard the door open and turned around to see Daniel holding a box of pizza, Bucky running to greet him.

"Hey buddy," The Brit smiled down at the dog and then looked at Aurora, kissing her forehead. "Hey darling."

"Hi," Aurora grabbed the letter from the table. "Why is The Originals Team sending you a letter?"

Daniel's eyes widened and a smirk rose to his face. "I've meaning to tell you."

"Tell me what?" Aurora questioned and handed Daniel the letter.

"I'm going to be the next Kol Mikaelson in The Originals," Daniel admitted. "Surprise!"

Aurora smiled, her eyes lighting as she hugged her boyfriend. "Really? Oh my god, congrats!"

"Oh my god, I get to kiss you instead of a random stranger!" Aurora giggled and Daniel laughed. "Yay!"

"I'm very glad you get to kiss me and not a random stranger as well." Daniel joked.

"Why didn't you tell me you were auditioning?" Aurora asked with a smile.

"Because I knew you would try to put in a good word with Julie and I wanted to get the part because I deserved it, darling," Daniel explained and Aurora sighed. "Not because my girlfriend, who's a star of the show, got it for me."

"You do deserve it!" Aurora agreed. "But you're right, I would have tried to put in a good word for you, but only because I would want to help-"

"I know love," Daniel cut her off, kissing her lips. "You're sweet, I know that, that's what I love about you."

"Wait, so how exactly are you going to do this?" Aurora wondered. "You've seen that flying across the country every week isn't easy."

"Which is why I'm leaving Teen Wolf," Daniel said and Aurora's eyes widened. "Jeff said they wouldn't kill me off, in case I ever wanted to come back."

-
LA, CALIFORNIA
TWO DAYS LATER
TEEN WOLF SET

"And action!"

"Mia!" Daniel yelled as Aurora fell on the ground, beginning to pant and she held a hand to her chest.

"I-Isaac." Aurora mumbled and Daniel kneeled in the ground, her head in his lap as the camera moved closer to her.

"No, no," Daniel shook his head, tears flooding his eyes. "Just hold on, okay? I'm gonna get you help."

"No," Aurora coughed and her eyes began to close.

"Mimi, Mia! I need you to stay awake!" Daniel had his hands on her shoulders, shaking her gently. "Don't close your eyes, okay?"

"We knew this would happen." Aurora whispered, a tear falling down her face. "The Void bonded itself to me Isaac, and you guys found a way to destroy it."

"We were supposed to save you, we were supposed to find a way, this was supposed to be the way!" Daniel rambled and tears ran down his face. "I was supposed to save you!"

"Hey, you tried," Aurora placed a hand on his face, wiping away some of the tears. "You tried, okay? And I'm thankful for that. I'm thankful that someone loved me enough to try this hard to save me."

"I love you." Daniel sobbed.

"I love you too." Aurora sat up, leaning her forehead against his. "I should've said it before, I don't why I didn't."

More tears ran down Daniel's cheek as Aurora slid down. His arms wrapped around her and she leaned her head on his chest.

"But you need to know that," Aurora mumbled. "That I love you, and I always will."

"Don't leave me." Daniel begged. "Please, Mia, don't leave me."

Aurora smiled sadly. "It's okay. You're gonna be okay."

She let out a heavy breath and closed her eyes. Daniel kissed the top of her head and sobbed into her hair.

"Isaac?"

Daniel turned around to see Tyler Posey and Dylan O' Brien.

"She's gone," Daniel whispered. "She knew- she knew she was going to die, and I couldn't protect her."

"Cut! That's a wrap on Daniel Sharman and Aurora Pier for Teen Wolf!"

Aurora opened her eyes, Daniel helping her off the ground and the two hugged.

"God, I'm gonna cry," Aurora mumbled and hugged Tyler. She looked at Dylan. "You're gonna miss me, Dyl."

"Sure." Dylan scoffed.