- #askaura & movie night

ATL, GA
TEEN WOLF SET

"I'm leaving with Erica and Boyd." Aurora stood in front of Daniel with her arms crossed in the Ember's bedroom set of Teen Wolf. "And I would really like it if you came with."

"I don't know," Daniel mumbled and the camera moved closer to him. "I went to talk to Scott earlier, and he was talking about how he has people here that need him and I don't know, Mia."

"Well you need to figure it out." Aurora replied and ran a hand through her hair. "I don't have anyone, Isaac. No one here needs me."

"You have me." Daniel stood up and walked towards her.

"I won't if you stay and I go." Aurora whispered and Daniel cupped her face with hands as the script said to.

"Then stay." Daniel whispered back. "We could have people, we could be people who are needed."

She gave him an unsure look before their lips met for a kiss. Daniel kissed back as her arms wrapped around his neck and her hands reached up and drowned themselves in his light brown curls.

"And...cut!"

Aurora pulled away from his lips, breaking the kiss but their faces still reminded close. She looked down at his lips before looking back up at him. She gave him a small smile and walked away.

"Wow." Camila walked up to Daniel. "That was an intense kiss."

"It was a camera kiss." Daniel whispered.

"Didn't seem like it." Camila shrugged and patted Daniel on the shoulder. "Just give her time."

"How much time? Because filming finishes tomorrow and I go back to London in four days." Daniel reminded and Camila's eyes widened. "And then we're apart again."

"I will literally take her to London to visit you." Camila promised. "You just need to let her decide on her own if she wants to let you in or not."

"What do I do in the mean time? Should I like keep my distance or...." Daniel questioned.

"No, just be natural, or flirty, however you normally are with her!" Camila insisted. "So yeah, flirty. Oh! And you should sit next to her at movie night tonight at Posey's house. I'll advocate to watch a horror movie and you'll comfort her, it's a total cliche but it'll work."

-

ATL, GA
TYLER POSEY'S HOUSE

"Mila, pass the chocolate syrup please." Aurora requested.

"Got it." Camila picked up the bottle and handed it to Aurora. The cast of Teen Wolf, and Camila, stood in the kitchen of Posey's house making ice cream sundaes before they would move to the living room to watch a movie.

"Someone hand me the sprinkles!" Hoechlin said and Colton handed him the small jar of sprinkles.

Daniel looked up from pouring strawberry syrup on his bowl of ice cream to see Aurora fumbling with the chocolate syrup bottle. Her blue eyes looked up at him and pouted slightly, "Can you open it?"

He smiled at how adorable she looked and nodded. Aurora handed the bottle to him and Daniel quickly opened it, passing it back to Aurora. "Thank you."