- day three

TV GUIDE INTERVIEW: THE VAMPIRE DIARIES

"Hi, I'm Nina Dobrev."

"I'm Candice Accola."

"Paul Wesley."

"Camila Diaz."

"Hi, I'm Kat Graham."

"I'm Colton Haynes."

"And I'm Aurora Piper."

"I'm Ian Somerhalder and you're watching TV Guide Magazine!"

-

"What's amazing about Comic-Con?"

"Well, we're on a boat." Ian shrugged.

"The fans!" Aurora smiled.

"The fans!" Camila repeated.

"It is incredible coming here, because we live in a bubble in Atlanta, and coming here, we get to experience something different." Ian explained.

"Most of us are in a bubble." Colton corrected.

"Yeah, some of us fly across the country every week like a lunatic." Paul smirked and Aurora rolled her eyes.

"Thanks." Aurora replied.

"What's it like to walk around Comic-Con?"

"We haven't been able to do that." Candice answered.

"Wait, Rory, did you?" Nina asked.

"I didn't get a chance to see anything, but after the panel I had for the other show I'm on yesterday, I just ran across the entire convention center trying to get to the panel for this show." Aurora explained.

-

"What would you guys dress up as in order to be able to walk around?"

"We established that I'm Khaleesi, right?" Kat questioned.

"I'm Khaleesi!" Candice corrected.

"No, I'm Khaleesi!" Paul yelled and the cast laughed.

"I'd be Bucky Barnes, comic book version." Aurora said.

"I should be Captain America than." Colton suggested and Aurora nodded.

"I'd be Black Widow, because she's hot as fuck- Shit, I can't swear, can I?" Camila covered her mouth. "I'm so sorry!"

-

ENTERTAINMENT WEEKLY INTERVIEW: THE VAMPIRE DIARIES

"Huh, my boyfriend broke that earlier," Aurora pointed at the sign that now hung in the wall.

"Oh, that's who did that!" The announcer said. "We got it fixed, anywyas, I'm Sandra Gonsaluez with Entertainment Weekly and I'm here with the cast of The Vampire Diaries!"

-

"Aurora, a fan from Twitter wants to know if you had to choose between Teen Wolf and TVD, what would you choose?"

"People have asked me this question about three times now in three different ways," Aurora laughed. "But I can't choose. I love both shows and the casts so much, they're both a huge part of me."

"But is there an answer?" Nina questioned.

"No." Aurora shook her head. "I literally can't choose."

-

"What do you miss most about set when you're not there?"

"The cast." Kat answered.

"I have a really comfy couch in my trailer, so probably that." Colton smirked.

"I miss Monica's wardrobe, her outfits are so amazing, I just want to take them home." Camila said.

"The free food." Candice giggled.

"Yes, the food." Aurora agreed.

"Ian Somerhalder's blue eyes." Paul admitted and Aurora laughed.

-

TV LINE INTERVIEW: THE VAMPIRE DIARIES

"So, you guys are headed to college this season, which ones of you are going to college?"

"Caroline, Theodora, Monica, Elena, and Bonnie were supposed to get a quintuple room or something, but Bonnie is...." Candice began.

"Currently unavailable." Kat joked. "You guys are still going to college, right?"

"Yeah, but I don't exactly know why though, because Theodora is already so smart, I feel that freshman college classes will be like learning the alphabet for her," Aurora gestured to her and Colton. "For both of our characters."

"So Grayson is also going to college?"

"Yes, he is." Colton confirmed. "I think he's the only boy going, because it's not like Stefan or Damon are gonna go, right?"

"Yeah, no, Stefan doesn't believe in higher education, I'm 172 years old, I've already been to college." Ian explained.

-

"Aurora, we have to talk about Theodora and Kol's goodbye scene in the season finale. How did you feel about that? Do you think now that your character has officially said goodbye to this epic lover she had, she can move on now?"

"I hope she can. I love that the writers gave these two one final moment together, and the way it was written was so perfect, I loved it." Aurora smiled. "I think it also showed a lot about Theodora. She could've broken down the spell that Bonnie put up that was keeping Kol in this room, but she knew better. She knew that if she did, he would only reek havoc on a day that's so important to her friends. We really see how truly good Theodora is, and I loved that scene."

"Very well said. A lot of fans were devastated to see Kol go, Koladora is one of the biggest ships on the show, do you think it's completely over for them?"

"I don't know, but like I said, I want her to move on."