1

"ARE YOU INSANE?"  Someone growled, taking a step back, letting me out of his hold.

It takes me a few seconds to finally open my eyes that i had kept tightly shut. I stare at him for a moment, pure bewilderment, vividly creeping on my pale features.

How in the freaking world I'm still standing on my feet? I could've sworn i saw bright lights coming right from behind me.

"I-i.." i stuttered, my ears that were once filled with melody are now suddenly filled with wary silence. My air-pods on the ground somewhere, I look at him, trying my hardest not to burst in tears.

"Do you even realize that you could've just died a few seconds ago?" He asks, but it is as if i didn't understand the language he was speaking.

Not knowing what to say or what to do at that moment, i stare at him with a flat expression. His sentence keep repeating itself in the back of my head like a broken record.

'You could've died' going on and on for what seemed like forever.

The thing is, if that car came a minute sooner and the guy a minute later, i would have been thrown into the oblivion.

But something inside me didn't mind the thought, and that was scaring the shit out of me.

"It's not a big deal." i said my voice barely above a whisper.

I could've died. I shook my head and covered my mouth as I stumbled back, tears blurring my vision.

He brought his hand up to my face and wiped the tears away before pulling me into a tight embrace. "I'm sorry, I'm so sorry," He held me so tight that it was somewhat uncomfortable?

He didn't have to speak, and even if he speak, i needed to hear him saying how my actions were crazy. How i almost got myself killed over a minute of clumsiness.

But right now, it's a great mystery. For him it is. After seeing that there is something different about me, he needed to know more.

"C'mon," he released his hold on me, and met my eyes.
"Let's get you somewhere warm." He said, completely ignoring the fact that both of you were already soaking wet.

⚪︎ ⚪︎ ⚪︎

The sky way too dark outside as we stepped out of the elevator, it wasn't too long until we were walking up to his house and i looked over the view

The sky way too dark outside as we stepped out of the elevator, it wasn't too long until we were walking up to his house and i looked over the view. It overlooked the town, not the view like most of the apartments had a glimpse of. It was magical.

He stuck the key in the door and twisted it, pushing the door open and walking inside.
I was so amazed, i kept scrutinizing the place he was living in. The last time i was here was 9 months ago and i swear nothing was the same.