11

She has her butler take my bags to the guest suite as she so accurately put it. For the most part of the day, I let Allie be Allie it made me feel good to be around her she was like a sister to me. But when night time come that is when the terrors would start for several weeks I would wake up drenched in sweat from the horrors of my dreams. Allie would always rush in to comfort me. 

When Allie's parents got back she moved me out to the guest house Allie didn't want them to hear my screams in the middle of the night. Allie even went so far as to put a baby monitor in my room and one in hers so she could hear if I was having a nightmare. After months of nightmares they were taking a toll on my body I couldn't sleep or eat. My eyes were sinking in and had black circles around them. I looked horrible and no amount of makeup would cover it.

So Allie comes into the bedroom"Get up V we are going out tonight to party." I get dressed and we head to a bar called Cotton Eyed Joe's. We pay to get in it looks like a big warehouse from the outside.We walk in it is huge inside has a big dance floor and a mechanical bull some girls are walking around with chaps on letting guys drink shots from between their boobs it was wild.We grab a seat and order a bud light. After drinking a beer we decide to get up and join in on the line dancing. Allie decides she is going to ride the mechanical bull it throws her off in seconds. 

guys come up ask if we care to dance I start to say no but Allie"we would love to."So we dance with the strange guy's.We stay on the dance floor because Allie loves the Cha-Cha slide then the cupid shuffle starts.I only drunk one beer I let Allie drink as much as she liked at around two in the morning she was ready to go.I drove us home having to practically carry her in and getting her in bed.We slept in late the next day. When we did get up Allie wanted to hang bye the pool. I started cracking up when I seen what was on the bottom of her pool it was the tweety bird."Allie why is there a tweety bird on the bottom of your pool?""My mom and dad did that I had a tweety bird phase growing up"we both start laughing she throws an ice cube at me.

  I walked in one day with Allie in the middle of a phone conversation."I promise you, she is here and I am watching over her but the nightmares I told you about are effecting her entire body she is having mood out burst. She looks like death on a stick. I love her Dane and I don't want to see her wither away.She won't tell me what the dreams are about."I walked out of the room without bothering her. I loved my friend too, so today I would give her the college Kendra before I left tonight for good not knowing where I was going but I didn't want to cause the people I love any pain.

 I spent that whole day pretending I was the happiest girl Alive.That night I loaded my bags in my car the only thing I could write to Allie was thanking her for being such a good friend and how much I loved her. I drove off in the middle of the night,For some reason something was pulling me to the Great Smoky  Mountains til I heard a voice telling me to stop it wasn't a voice I had ever heard before.So I pull into Clingmans dome and walk up the steep grade to the top. I look around it is so beautiful and peaceful up here I scream to the top of my lungs for this pain to just go away.I sit down and started crying uncontrollably everything I have lost thinking I will never have peace again when the strangers voice answered me "Yes you will Kendra you will  find peace I promise you, that the guy behind you his name is Chase, he is here to  guide you to me.

I stop crying and wipe my eyes and turn around and there was a man a little older than me standing there holding his arms open to me.I don't know why but I ran into his arms and I felt at home and at peace. After the hugging fest we sat and talked."Hi my name is Kendra Valley Bane I am 22 and from California."

"Nice to meet you Kendra, I know who you are your elders have been putting pleas out for you all over the U.S .  Here in the past few weeks they have stopped. My name is Chase  Riley Reddy