17

When I come to I am shackled to the wall and floor of the an old mining cave.I scream out  for help my voice echoing through the cave. My Wolf keeps  trying to call Rane but I can't hear him.Who ever has done this at least they had the decency to put a big t-shirt on me a guy walks in with a mask on and throws me a bottle of water.And turns and walks out without saying a word.I try pulling at the shackle and try to break them but no such luck.I start crying no one knows, where I am my wolf is not coming out I start thinking  "Avery I know that's you"I scream out my voice echoing down the mine only to return unanswered.All day long I had been screaming for someone anyone to answer.Finally that evening he comes carrying a flash light and a tray of food.I start crying "Avery why are you doing this please let me go please"I beg and plead with him he doesn't answer me.He stands there watching as I eat all day no food I was starving. He reaches down to grab the tray I grab his arm.He looks at me with hardened eyes."Please Avery talk to me I deserve some sort of an answer.Why am I here?"

"You should have stayed away when you left back months ago.You only have your self to blame for coming back putting your nose where it don't belong."He snidely remarks and walks back down the tunnel and leaves .I I can hear his vehicle revving up outside.I am utterly alone crying "Rane please come save me please hear my cries .I am scared and alone RANE HEAR ME"I scream out.

                                           Rane's Pov 

Why did she take off like that and I have searched the whole woods for her and lost her scent down by the lake.I head to her house I pound on the screen door her Pops answers the door"Damon is V home Sir I really need to talk to her if I can it is important please?"I try glancing over his shoulder through the house not getting a glimpse of her any wheres in the house.

"Rane she is not here the last I seen her you and her were taking a walk.So you tell me where my daughter is."

"Do you mind if I sit on the porch and wait Mr. Bane?"

"Sure knock yourself out, kid" I sit on the porch swing waiting for her. Allie walks out the door the screen door slams shut as she walks over and sits down beside me.

"What did you do this time Rane Howell?"

"Allie we were in the woods talking and well..... I pushed her up against a tree to kiss her and she ran away from me and now I can't find her anywhere."Bash comes storming out of the house

"Guys we have problems V has been taken they have her they have her shackled at the moment I can only hear what she is screaming out."

"What the hell who has her shackled and what is she screaming "Allie and me say in unison.

"Rane she is begging and pleading for ....."

"For What Bash"I snap at him!

"For you to come save her......... she is scared and crying and is begging for you to hear her Rane."

"Thats the problem Bash her voice just up and disappeared in the woods does your sister have any ideas?"I kick the column on the porch.All those times I just didn't want to hear her thoughts how they pained me her losing her mom and why she broke up with me sophomore year and her thoughts since she first came home especially......the part of me breaking her heart.What I wouldn't give to hear her sweet voice in my head my wolf is mad at me and wants loose to find her.

"Well we need to start searching those Damn woods for my baby."Damon spouts out"I am calling a coucil meeting Allie you stay here just incase she shows up please."Allie nods her head and Damon hands Bash his keys to his truck so him and Luna can head to the lodge.Damon Dane and me jump in the back of the pick up and start howling for all pack members to meet at the lodge.We get to the lodge and all the pack is there.