16

The next morning we grab breakfast from the dinner across the street before hitting the road.

Luna asks "so V  are there some nice motels in Bridgeport to stay, Oh Luna you and Bash will stay at my house don't be silly. We just might have to do some airing out of the rooms."

Well, two days later we hit the town sign that says"Welcome to Historic Bridgeport Ca The old west. We pull up at the house and Pops is at work it will be a few hours before he will be home. So I take my guest in letting Luna bunk in with Allie. And Bash having his own room since he was a male everyone gets settled in. The weird thing is I don't hear any of his thoughts but I hear my wolf say"See told you I got this you have nothing to worry bout."So I thank her for keeping us safe from any harm. I call Pops to tell him I made it in and I would have dinner ready by the time he got home he asks if I can run to the package store and grab some bourbon. I let Allie drive my car into town and grab a bottle of bourbon. Before she heads out there is a knock at the door so I yell"Come in!" not thinking  much about it.  Allie takes off running into the living room and runs and jumps into Dane's arms.

"Hey V welcome home," he says through Allie's kisses,as he hugs her and swings her around

"Hey Dane how have you been.  "Ok, I am way better now that Allie is in my arms ." he chuckles putting her down .She gets him to take her to the package store.I giggle with him, Allie was really into him.I knew they talked a lot on the phone . Whether I need to worry or not I don't know I will need to keep an eye on her.Pops gets home around six we eat dinner and pop says "I have called a council meeting tonight so we can introduce you two to our council."he tries to be vague with Allie sitting there.Allie decides she is staying home because Dane was coming over for a visit

We pull up outside the lodge.I glance around the parking lot for his truck when I don't see it I sigh in relief. I get out of the car and open the door and boom he plows into me I stutter as I speak"Nnexxt time watchch whwhat yooou are doing."

"V I am so glad to see you,Can I have a moment?"he grabs my elbow and I can feel my heart racing.when my wolf speaks up" No you cannot so get your paws off us.We are not letting you anywhere near us go find bobblehead."she says with confidience then she  thinks about Mason nude .I blush at the memory  and then pull his hand off me and gather my thoughts quickly and push past him.Once inside Pops calls the meeting to order then hands the floor to me.

"My fellow wolfs just a few months ago I returned home and found out the beautiful history of my family each and everyone of you.Well when I left town abruptly . I had left word at who I believed who was causing us harm. Well today I return home with some special friends who came all the way from the Smokies to help us fix our problem.The next  few days will be pertinent for all of us to be here for the council meeting so my new friends can help us through the problem our pack is facing.I would like to introduce Luna she is a witch and this is her brother Sebashtian.I mean Bash he is a Shaman let's welcome them." I turn the floor over to them and Bash grabs me and kisses me on the cheek I give him a peck back on his cheek.

"Ok I need everyone to gather around in a circle and grab hands"Bash links his hand with mine.I look up at him and grin real big Bash was a sweet heart like Sam and I loved Sam he was special Rane grabs my other hand and it sends electricity through my body.And that's when my wolf sent out the memory of being in Evans arms and watching the sun come up and us kissing and the part about me telling him how Lucky any girl would be to have him.Rane let go of my hand and I realized what she was doing in that instance.I was glad she was protective like that but in the same sentence .It pained me that she was being that vindictive and truth be told my heart hurt knowing his heart was hurting.And of course me being the dummy and kind hearted person I am I look at Bash and mouthed "I need five minutes ."